JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

Guest Phailadelphia

The Lakers/Celtics series from a couple of years ago (when the Lakers won a game 7) was much better, imo.

no

The Lakers/Celtics series from a couple of years ago (when the Lakers won a game 7) was much better, imo.

For a Finals series between two classic rivals that went 7 games, it was pretty fucking awful lol.

Sorry brah, but this series was much better. Sorry that the Heat won, but yeah lol.

Remember when the Celtics played so badly that people thought Kobe would be finals MVP even if the Lakers lost?

I am still in a deep emotional pain from this series loss, but damn, it was way better than that Lakers/Celtics series. That series was a huge letdown.

Trading for a superstar and making a couple of under the radar signings isn't the same as finagling a scenario in which you land 3 superstars, a scenario that really should have been investigated by the NBA, to be honest.

Heat traded for Lebron James technically :troll:

I figured you'd find a way to spin, like always. Everything is okay if your team does it, but if another team does it. You go period mode and rage.

Heat traded for Lebron James technically :troll:

I figured you'd find a way to spin, like always. Everything is okay if your team does it, but if another team does it. You go period mode and rage.

It's not the same thing as finagling a way to get 3 elite NBA players. Sorry.

I didn't enjoy it. The Heat winning gives me no joy and it is anti climatic. With all those big names and talent everywhere....there is no surprise. None. It's not that impressive to me. I was more impressed with Lebron when he did what he did with Cleveland.

:shrug:

Spurs blew game 6.

The Heat aren't as talented as people make them out to be. Wade is starting to fall apart, but he's still good, but not the same Wade that raped Dallas in the 2006 Finals. Bosh is good, but soft and you don't always know what you're getting from him. Then everyone else is either old and ring chasing or just not that good in general. I mean, Ray can still ball, but he isn't a top 10 SG anymore these days. Birdman is their best role player IMO because of his energy and defense. LeBron is the best player in the world and he owns the NBA right now, he is the reason Miami is winning titles.

The Heat are a hell of a team. Their team defense is unbelievable. I don't think it's appropriate to look at each individual player to determine how good they are as a team. They absolutely suffocate teams when they are locked in and focused.

Edited by The Admiral

And when you have LeBron and Wade, you usually aren't going to need a TON of scoring from everyone else.