JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

Man oh man I hate the Clippers so goddamn much.

Was the officiating decent tonight? It's usually all Clippers in these matchups.

Possible DPOTY candidate comes back, and Chicago is back. Fuck this.

:laugh:

Shouldn't of jumped on the NetsLost bandwagon breh :shrug:

Also, Noah played in game 1 too. It was just he played 25 minutes tonight opposed to the 13 or whatever he played in game 1. Also, didn't look as crippled for some reason. But still crippled :yep:

That first game was a fluke though. Bulls don't play defense that bad, the Nets are not that good. That game was just all adrenaline for Brooklyn. First playoff game in the new stadium, crowd hyped, everyone pumped up. They got too high after the huge blowout and parts of the crowd were heard booing by the end of game 2.

Game 2 looked a lot like the regular season games between Brooklyn and Chicago. It was 3-1 Bulls in the regular season. Not saying it's gonna be 4-1 Bulls this series, I actually think the Bulls are so banged up the Nets win 3 games. I say it's Bulls in 7. But just wanted to say how strange and fluke like that game 1 was.

Clippers :megusta:

Fuck the Clippers. I gotta hand it to Jamal Crawford though, dude is sick and I've been hearing it since high school (that's my friends' favorite player).

Griffin probably learned his flopping from the king of kings, Chris Paul.

Guest Phailadelphia

Great piece on KD in Sports Illustrated today.

:yep:

"I've been second my whole life. I was the second best player in high school.

I was the second pick in the draft. I've been second in the MVP voting

three times. I came in second in the Finals," Kevin Durant says to

Sports Illustrated. "I'm tired of being second."

:laugh:

Shouldn't of jumped on the NetsLost bandwagon breh :shrug:

Also, Noah played in game 1 too. It was just he played 25 minutes tonight opposed to the 13 or whatever he played in game 1. Also, didn't look as crippled for some reason. But still crippled :yep:

That first game was a fluke though. Bulls don't play defense that bad, the Nets are not that good. That game was just all adrenaline for Brooklyn. First playoff game in the new stadium, crowd hyped, everyone pumped up. They got too high after the huge blowout and parts of the crowd were heard booing by the end of game 2.

Game 2 looked a lot like the regular season games between Brooklyn and Chicago. It was 3-1 Bulls in the regular season. Not saying it's gonna be 4-1 Bulls this series, I actually think the Bulls are so banged up the Nets win 3 games. I say it's Bulls in 7. But just wanted to say how strange and fluke like that game 1 was.

I disagree. Deron Williams was playing like shit out there. Which has been the opposite of the norm these past couple of months.

If he played up to standards they probably would of won. (I'm also on their bandwagon cause I've been a DWill fan since Utah days :p).

Fuck the Clippers. I gotta hand it to Jamal Crawford though, dude is sick and I've been hearing it since high school (that's my friends' favorite player).

Griffin probably learned his flopping from the king of kings, Chris Paul.

Yea, he's a pain in NBA 2k too. I'd hate defending him in real life, you just have to stand back and hope he misses the shot after dribbling like a God.

And the while CP3 thing is kinda annoying. You take the good with the bad with him. imo.

True Dmac. Even though I'm not a Heat fan though I love the way they just flip that switch and start going off.

On another note Knicks are about to go up 2-0 on Boston. Gotta say I'm surprised Boston hasn't put up too much of a fight in these two games. I picked the Knicks but in seven expecting it to be competitive. That being said Boston could easily feed off the home court but that won't matter if they play as bad as they've been playing these first two games.

Excited to watch Nuggets/Warriors.

We better win a game at home or this series is over.

Nah, if the Cetics lose both home games, the NBA will just turn it into best of 9. :p

I know Harden shot a lot of free throws. However, the officials were swallowing their whistles on Houston's end the entire second half, and it was frustrating. On the other hand, maybe this team is growing up before our eyes. I dunno.

Also...WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT TECHNICAL ON GREG SMITH? Weakass bullshit.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Yea I missed the game, but Facebook is exploding with comments about the officiating. Which isn't anything new considering it's the playoffs and it's the first thing everyone likes to talk about, but still.

Really didn't think it'd as competitive as it turned out.

Yea I missed the game, but Facebook is exploding with comments about the officiating. Which isn't anything new considering it's the playoffs and it's the first thing everyone likes to talk about, but still.

Really didn't think it'd as competitive as it turned out.

It was, for the most part. Asik punked the shit out of Perkins all night, but that'll be all series.

Guest Phailadelphia

Any video out there yet of the Ibaka poster on Asik?

There's just no way the Lakers can realistically win this series with the injuries that have accumulated at this point. Taking away the Kobe injury you still have Nash limping all game long, Meeks out in Game 2, World Peace still obviously not 100%, and now Blake with a hamstring strain.

Welcome back Tony Parker.

:allhail: Tim Duncan

Loving the team defense. Quick rotations, good box outs, organized.

Matt Bonner has actually turned our to be a huge x-factor in the series. Happy for him, he has taken a lot of heat from Spurs fans for his playoff performances (myself included) and he is really turning it around so far these playoffs.

*Roy Hibbert - THAT was a poster dunk. Wow!!

lol at this BWare, unbelievable. From the play on one of those finals 3's I believe. *Don't know how to add it properly, not really in the damn mood either to investigate after 5 finals this week.

post-4726-0-74958500-1366865061_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Admiral

lol at this BWare, unbelievable. From the play on one of those finals 3's I believe. *Don't know how to add it properly, not really in the damn mood either to investigate after 5 finals this week.

post-4726-0-74958500-1366865061_thumb.jpg

Don't feed the troll

Don't feed the troll

Someone apparently has if you're here.

Rockets might win one at home, that's about it. I'm rooting for whoever wins Denver-Golden State or the Thunder to win the WC.

Rockets might win one at home, that's about it. I'm rooting for whoever wins Denver-Golden State or the Thunder to win the WC.

Considering that the series should be 1-1, one win at home is all we should have to get to be in it, but because Kendrick Perkins gets to hold Parsons in broad daylight (whether or not Chandler would have affected the shot, he'd have been shooting free throws at the other end and the shot wouldn't have counted), we're down 0-2. I'm really really angry, and have held myself back quite a bit.