Sign in to follow this  
Mathias

Cowboys 2013 Draft Class Grade

Yeah. Fucking awful draft.

And yet somehow every analyst I've checked has given all your picks high grades.

I liked what the Cowboys did... it's just a wait and see approach now with these guys. They got some interesting prospects all over the board, and at least one player who will start right away.

They may have reached for some guys, but NFL teams are starting to go with if you want the player just take him. Seattle has been doing that and its worked out fine for them.

It works for Seattle because they're not run by Glory Hole Enterprises.

Do you know what a Glory Hole is? What Jerry said has to do with Oil not the Glory Hole your thinking of! LOL!!!!

• Downvote 1

The Players they drafted were not even on the field yet and you think Dallas had a awful draft? Really? OK? if you say so! LOL!

Do you know what a Glory Hole is? What Jerry said has to do with Oil not the Glory Hole your thinking of! LOL!!!!

I think everyone knew that he was referring to something other than, well, you know.

That doesn't make his comments any less hilarious ...

I think everyone knew that he was referring to something other than, well, you know.

That doesn't make his comments any less hilarious ...

Really? everyone? Everyone but me! I really did not know what Mr.Jones Glory Hole was, not until he explained it to the Media the day after. It was hilarious though.

I think we drafted pretty good I feel like we really went BPA but I really think Terrence Williams, J.J Wilcox and Joseph Randle will be absolute studs.

In the first round Travis Frederick was not BPA.

In the first round Travis Frederick was not BPA.

I agree, T.Frederick was not the BPA. But if he turns out to be a good player who cares! BPA is so overrated. Dallas seen something in this kid to sure up the middle of their OL. Time will tell as with all 1st round picks.

I agree, T.Frederick was not the BPA. But if he turns out to be a good player who cares! BPA is so overrated. Dallas seen something in this kid to sure up the middle of their OL. Time will tell as with all 1st round picks.

That is all I was saying is he is not BPA.

Also BPA is actually a pretty smart draft strategy if you trust your front office.

The thing about reaching (which is what Frederick was) is that there may have been partners willing to trade and you could have gotten more value by trading down and possibly another player.

Guest Phailadelphia

Also BPA is actually a pretty smart draft strategy if you trust your front office.

The thing about reaching (which is what Frederick was) is that there may have been partners willing to trade and you could have gotten more value by trading down and possibly another player.

Frederick was one of, I think, 5 players who Dallas had given 1st-round grades to. So for them, it wasn't a reach. The fact that everyone else thinks it was a reach probably says a lot about the Dallas front office, although it's definitely too soon to cement that kind of opinion until we see him on the field.

Edit: It's worth noting Dallas had a first-round grade on Sean Lee and had they taken him in the 1st round probably would have been blasted for it but--health issues aside--look how amazingly great he is.

Edited by Phailadelphia

T.Frederick was a reach so far, but I think he was the highest rated Center in the draft. He also is very smart. He scored higher then A.Luck on the wonder test,hes strong as a OX and has a real mean streak! He broke two of his teammates arms at Wis. Thats something this o-line needs. I do agree though, They should of got more than what they did for the 18pick. I gess they liked him so much they didnt want to chance losing him. Gess what Philadelphia ? IM from Philadelphia

I also won a BUNDLE of cash on your team in the Playoffs! Thank you RAVENS!!!!

Edited by Hatchetjack

Jerrah Jones is an idiot. The biggest problem last year for the Cowboys was the defense blowing Romo's leads and giving him a chance to throw a pic at the end of the game. Yet Jerrah Jones goes offense in the first 3 rounds. Fail.

Jerrah Jones is an idiot. The biggest problem last year for the Cowboys was the defense blowing Romo's leads and giving him a chance to throw a pic at the end of the game. Yet Jerrah Jones goes offense in the first 3 rounds. Fail.

LMAO !!! Lets see! Jerry Jones the idiot has 3 Super Bowl rings on his hand, and your TopNotch Owner has a Big Fat ZERO on his! I'll take the idiot with 3 Super Bowl Rings over the Smart one with 00000000 any day of the week!! You must be a Green Koolaid drinking Eagles fan that is blinded by your hate for the Cowboys. Its hard to have a intelligent football conversation with most of the Eagles Fans here in Philadelphia! It always HOMO ROMO,Dallas Sucks, Jerry the Idiot BLA,BLA,BLA!!! If you follow the makeup of the all the teams in the NFC EAST any intelligent football fan would know! Dallas Lost S.Lee,B.Carter,J.Ratlif, M.Jenkins,O.Scanrich and D.Ware was playing with one arm the last 8 game of the season. Also! If you can"t see Dallas needed help in the middle of the O-Line you are Lost! Romo ran for his life last season mostly from pressure up the middle! I know, I Know ! DALLAS SUCKS, Jerrah the Idiot and ROMOHOMO!!!!

LMAO !!! Lets see! Jerry Jones the idiot has 3 Super Bowl rings on his hand, and your TopNotch Owner has a Big Fat ZERO on his! I'll take the idiot with 3 Super Bowl Rings over the Smart one with 00000000 any day of the week!! You must be a Green Koolaid drinking Eagles fan that is blinded by your hate for the Cowboys. Its hard to have a intelligent football conversation with most of the Eagles Fans here in Philadelphia! It always HOMO ROMO,Dallas Sucks, Jerry the Idiot BLA,BLA,BLA!!! If you follow the makeup of the all the teams in the NFC EAST any intelligent football fan would know! Dallas Lost S.Lee,B.Carter,J.Ratlif, M.Jenkins,O.Scanrich and D.Ware was playing with one arm the last 8 game of the season. Also! If you can"t see Dallas needed help in the middle of the O-Line you are Lost! Romo ran for his life last season mostly from pressure up the middle! I know, I Know ! DALLAS SUCKS, Jerrah the Idiot and ROMOHOMO!!!!

I usually don't engage with people who rant, name call and when 3/4 of their post isn't addressing the point at hand. I'm going to keep it short and simple. Cowboys fans can't keep running to superbowl victories from almost 20 years ago. Yes, he has 3 rings but that doesn't make him a good GM which was my entire point.

If you can"t see Dallas needed help in the middle of the O-Line you are Lost!

I said the first 3 rounds. There is a 2nd and 3rd round. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this thread is by a Cowboys fan who gave the Cowboys draft grade a "F".

Edited by dutchff7
  • Upvote 1

Jerry had nothing to do with wining those rings. It was his head coaches. The good ones that actually knew football that did that. He deserves zero credit for any of them. Think about it. Now that he's in total control with a figurehead HC and calling all the shots for the team your Cowboys haven't won jack shit. When guys like Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson were driving? You were amazing. Jerry is nothing but an egotistical fool who is destroying your team over his inability to admit he doesn't know what he's doing. Yeah you had injuries. Every team does, and you know what? You sucked just as much when your team was healthy. Great teams find ways to win despite injuries. Bad teams hide behind them as an excuse. Go ahead and continue to drink the Jerruh kool-ade. Buy his merch and support his dumb decisions. All it will get you is another 8-8 season and more mediocrity.

Edited by Jayrus
  • Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

popcorn-yes.gif

Guest Phailadelphia

Jerry had nothing to do with wining those rings. It was his head coaches. The good ones that actually knew football that did that. He deserves zero credit for any of them. Think about it. Now that he's in total control with a figurehead HC and calling all the shots for the team your Cowboys haven't won jack shit. When guys like Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson were driving? You were amazing. Jerry is nothing but an egotistical fool who is destroying your team over his inability to admit he doesn't know what he's doing. Yeah you had injuries. Every team does, and you know what? You sucked just as much when your team was healthy. Great teams find ways to win despite injuries. Bad teams hide behind them as an excuse. Go ahead and continue to drink the Jerruh kool-ade. Buy his merch and support his dumb decisions. All it will get you is another 8-8 season and more mediocrity.

Who hired those head coaches? Asking for a friend.