Omerta

Fantasy Draft Discussion.

Here we Go.

morten-andersen.jpg

Morten Andersen, Kicker.

Widely considered to be the best kicker of all time. He is the NFL's all time leading scorer and through 24 years missed only ten field goals. He hit 80% of field goals and 99% of extra points. He holds the record book for kickers pretty much.

He missed 10 Extra points in 24 years. There is no way in hell he only missed 10 Field goals in 24 years.

That doesn't make any sense anyway. How did miss 10 field goals, but only make 80% of field goals? Doesn't that mean he went 40/50 in his career over 24 years? Clearly that's off.

He missed 10 Extra points in 24 years. There is no way in hell he only missed 10 Field goals in 24 years.

Yeah, he missed 144 field goals over 24 years(well, 25 technically, but his last year he only kicked 5 field goals.). 565/709(79.7%)

Edited by .AirMcNair.

All there needs to be said now is... lolNgata. :smug:

I think lolNgata was when he picked Tom Brady and said it came down to Brady, Peyton, and Graham, only one of which is still left. :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Air, Jimmy Patton is a fucking safety, not a corner, you little bitch. He was going to be my pick at FS. Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou.

:(

Air, Jimmy Patton is a fucking safety, not a corner, you little bitch. He was going to be my pick at FS. Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou.

:(

At 5'11, 180 pounds he's the ideal size for a corner and given he's my #4 corner, he can pretty much be moved anywhere. His coverage skills are more than fit for CB :yep:

Playing FS is completely different than playing CB. Patton was just an earlier version of Ed Reed, a ball-hawking FS that sits deep and keeps everything in front of him and takes his chances when he sees them. That's a completely different skillset than a CB whose job is to shadow a WR one-on-one much of the time and turn and run and make plays over their shoulder and win jump-balls. Ed Reed is an amazing FS, but I wouldn't try having him play CB.

I'll be fine with my backup plan at FS while nabbing the CB you should have taken. :D

Someone should edit the first page cause a lot of picks aren't shown there.

You guys should keep your own draft boards the way that I do. I've never once looked at the first page during this draft or any of the last drafts, save for Player Swap where I was editing it all of the time.

I have to get to bed, but I could edit it later, I suppose. Though Razor's been keeping up pretty well on his spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArR2caQsozOOdGZMLVdUUHpuNDBYbjJoSmpOZWE0enc#gid=0

Dude Zack you being up so early in the morning is irritating lol. Who the hell makes picks at 4 AM

I have never once made a pick at 4 AM. I am at work 6/7 days a week from 10:30pm-6:30am CST. All of my picks are during the night after I wake up between 3-5pm/before work or in the morning after I get home after 7am.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

And you not even letting me have free reign on exaggeration tsk tsk lol.

Wont lie though I really like the Bobby Boyd pick.

Because I took longer to type why I was picking Drew Brees, I don't get him. Fucking stupid. Now I get Razor's choice for "best QB ever". Not the worst consolation prize.

Good thing my defense is still amazing and Ngata's sucks. :D

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

... wrong spot.

Edited by Bay