RANGA

*** TEAM SKINS ***

Darrelle Revis and Doug Martin

^ What he said

Yes thank you to whomever is doing this, the quicker the better. SO I can get ed reed the fuck offa my screen.

Cruz and JPP for big blue.

Id say Nicks instead of Cruz but he may be a goner next year. I am currently staring at Manningham and Bradshaw right now and its very frustrating, lol.

Cruz and JPP for big blue.

Id say Nicks instead of Cruz but he may be a goner next year. I am currently staring at Manningham and Bradshaw right now and its very frustrating, lol.

You missed out on it, broham. Funnygunny already made the Giants skin. I was the only Giants fan to vote at the time and I went with Strahan and JPP.

I thought it would be cool to get Stray in there since they decided to include recently retired players that still have high quality pics.

I've seen the preview, and I think you'll like it. :yep:

You missed out on it, broham. Funnygunny already made the Giants skin. I was the only Giants fan to vote at the time and I went with Strahan and JPP.

I thought it would be cool to get Stray in there since they decided to include recently retired players that still have high quality pics.

I've seen the preview, and I think you'll like it. :yep:

Fine by me! Wouldnt mine seein that Nine-Two in Blue again!

• Upvote 1

Jonathan Cyprien will suit up Saturday in the new uniforms. Only reason I've said to hold off is because the Jags switched uni's and having a skin with old uni's would be silly. So once we see Cyprien in the uni, I think it's a safe bet to put him there. My only problem is Cecil Shorts won't play so we still won't have him in the new uni. He should in the 3rd preseason game though.

Those are my two player votes btw, Cecil Shorts and Jonathan Cyprien.

:Bengals: A.J. Green, Geno Atkins

My thoughts exactly. As much as I like Burfict, these two are THE impact players on the team. I would go with them as well (Green/Atkins). Just as long as they are not in the white jerseys.

Edited by The Burfict Storm

skin is already done - they're in white (sorry)

these are all done btw, so don't need to post any more player requests

:yeahthat: