RANGA

*** TEAM SKINS ***

Just a few suggestions.

a5bb2c4a3cb945aca9745d26a935cf03.jpg

4184077525_786a2b49e8_z.jpg

image.jpg

Really any between, Ray, Webb, Ngata, or Yanda.

While I like the idea of all-time skins, there are simply no HQ pics from that era. I know there are some relatively good quality ones out there, but they simply look sub-par when you actually have to add effects and lighting to them. I just wouldn't be satisfied with the quality of the work, to have it as a main banner on the site. Sorry Zack!

Ranga/any other 9er fans want to chime in?

Are we saying no non-current players at all? Because I'm sure HQ pictures of guys like Brian Dawkins are out there somewhere.

Joe Haden and Trent Richardson

Are we saying no non-current players at all? Because I'm sure HQ pictures of guys like Brian Dawkins are out there somewhere.

Okay. If the player has been active within the last 5 or so years, feel free to vote for him.

Antonio Cromartie and Santonio Holmes.

Do not want Santonio Holmes, if we're going to use an offensive player it's gotta be either Brick or Mangold, or even Geno

As for defense, Cro, Wilkerson, Coples, or David Harris would all work

Russell Wilson & Richard Sherman.

I was going to say Marshawn Lynch but he's on the current one, and this way we have offense and defense covered.

I wouldn't mind changing Morgan to someone else, was just trying to go with an up and coming/good player on D..but Griffin? <_< He's so garbage. I dunno, maybe now that he'll be able to just play center field for us again with Pollard taking care of everything near the line of scrimmage, he'll return to 07/08 form, but I'm not gonna hold my breath on it...but I guess we can stick with MG33 and see what happens.

I don't want to sidetrack this thread, but I think that's exactly what's going to happen, I think we were asking Griffin to do too much and to move around the field too much, a lot of the bad plays I saw just looked like he didn't know where he was supposed to be, I think he'll have a more defined role across from Pollard and I think he'll return to form

I definitely think it's either him or Morgan for a defensive player, and as I said I'd be fine with either

Jarius Wright and Harrison Smith... :shifty:

... just to throw out some diversity.

Do not want Santonio Holmes, if we're going to use an offensive player it's gotta be either Brick or Mangold, or even Geno

As for defense, Cro, Wilkerson, Coples, or David Harris would all work

I'd say David Harris and Cromartie then.

I agree with RANGA. Let's keep it just current.

With that being said, DeMarcus Ware and Tony Romo.

MacKenzie Lee and Veronica Ann.

That's right, I want Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders this year. :thumbup2:

MacKenzie Lee and Veronica Ann.

That's right, I want Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders this year. :thumbup2:

I might actually make an NFL cheerleader skin this time round, if enough people are interested in it :smug:

NEED MOAR VOTES!

Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews. >_>

That was easy.

I actually like the pictures that you guys used last time if you still have the cuts. Aaron Rodgers on the banner doing his little fist pump thing, and Clay on the BG with his Scott Steiner look-a-like.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews. >_>

That was easy.

I actually like the pictures that you guys used last time if you still have the cuts. Aaron Rodgers on the banner doing his little fist pump thing, and Clay on the BG with his Scott Steiner look-a-like.

Hmm might have it somewhere :think:

Justin Houston and Dwayne Bowe.

Jamaal Charles works in place of Bowe too...

Justin Houston and Dwayne Bowe.

Jamaal Charles works in place of Bowe too...

I was thinking Houston and Bowe too. :thumbup2: I wouldn't replace Bowe with Charles—look at my name—but it is hard to imagine no Charles, and Tamba is a fucking icon for this team now.

That being said, SAMPSON SIMPSON! I STICK BY MAH STORRRY! Bowe and Houston if we're only doing two. If your including two smaller cuts in the banner again, Charles and Tamba wouldn't suck.