Best Team Moment:

copy and paste all you AFC West fans

Favorite Team: Oakland Raiders

Favorite Players: Howie Long,Charles Woodson,Bo Jackson,DMC

Best Team Moment: Super Bowl XVIII

Favorite Team: Oakland Raiders

Favorite Players: Howie Long,Charles Woodson,Bo Jackson,DMC

Best Team Moment: Super Bowl XVIII

Welcome to TGP man, hope to see you around!

Favorite Team: San Diego Chargers

Favorite Players: Junior Seau, Jamal Williams, Philip Rivers, Eric Weddle, Antonio Gates (not including players i never watched personally)

Best Team Moment: Beating the Steelers in the 1994 AFC Championship game... the subsequent Super Bowl might be the worst moment

Wish there were more AFC West fans... but now we have one from each team Chargers (me) Raiders (you) Chiefs (Bowe) and Broncos (Razor)

Favorite Team: Denver Broncos

Favorite Players: Terrell Davis, Rod Smith, John Elway, Trevor Pryce, Von Miller

Best Team Moment: "This one's for John."

Big Chiefs fan and decided to join up. Happy to be here.

Big Chiefs fan and decided to join up. Happy to be here.

Well welcome aboard Chiefer! Now that we know your a KC fan, how about giving us your favorite players and your teams most memorable moments!

• Upvote 2

Favorite Team: Denver Broncos

Favorite Players: Shannon Sharpe, Terrell Davis, Steve Atwater, Von Miller

Best Team Moment: There are so many. Probably Superbowl XXXII. However, beating the Squealers with Tim Tebow was pretty awesome.

Right here. DEN Bronco fan since 1990, except for last year. I boycotted last year, and it pained me to do so. Favorite players, in order: Tim Tebow, John Elway, and Rod Smith.

Favorite moments: SB 32, 33, Brandon Stokley's miracle TD, Champ Bailey's INT vs NE, and Tebow's playoff win

Edited by HUMCALC

Team: :Chiefs:

Players: Trent Green, Tony G, Priest, Bowe (obviously), The entire O-line from the early '00's, Tamba, and of course the immortal Derrick Thomas. R.I.P. dude.

Favorite Moment: It's hard to say, since there are so many to choose from in my lifetime. :shifty: Seriously though, it was a snowy Sunday afternoon in Cleveland, and the Chiefs were playing Oakland. Down by 3 with 3 seconds left and the ball at the 1, Vermeil calls time. Instead of kicking the FG for the tie, he sends the offense back onto the field. Green turns and hands the ball off to Priest, who leaps over the Oakland defense and scores the winning TD. Meaningless game that meant everything to me.

Honorable mention: VERY close second is the Dwayne Rudd incident. I was at that game. :D lolBrowns fans. Stay classy Cleveland. ;)

Also the Chiefs vs. Denver game I went to in KC. That was one of the single best times I've ever had. Watching the game from the 3rd row, eating food I cooked in the parking lot INSIDE the stadium, banging at Arrowhead... It really gets no better than that. It wasn't any one moment that was great, but the day definitely warranted mentioning.

Edited by B-isforBowe