DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Sig request thread

I'm home for the summer and got a job involving sitting in front of the computer, so i'm taking requests. Anybody can fulfill these requests, doesn't have to be me.

Anyway, you need to have at least 25 posts to request a sig, and I can do walls, sigs, and the team userbars.

I've rocked this Locker sig for over a year now, so I think I'll go for something new now.

Any chance you could do a Derrick Morgan(Titans DE) signature? Here's a decent enough picture, but there aren't many good ones of him:

http://nfltitans.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/dmorgan-20110925_63471.jpg

If you can't find any pictures you like of Morgan/that you can work with, maybe can go with a Keith Bulluck signature instead? 1 2 3

Getting tired of my current one seeing as Woodson isn't with the team and Tramon Williams has been a disappointment.

Any chance you could make a sig featuring Aaron Rodgers and Randall Cobb?

My sig is pretty irrelevant now that we have fixed the secondary.

If you could make a Lavonte David sig, that would be awesome. Don't need to really need to do anything special with it and I don't care what picture you use as long as it's a picture of him with the Bucs.

I've rocked this Locker sig for over a year now, so I think I'll go for something new now.

Any chance you could do a Derrick Morgan(Titans DE) signature? Here's a decent enough picture, but there aren't many good ones of him:

http://nfltitans.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/dmorgan-20110925_63471.jpg

If you can't find any pictures you like of Morgan/that you can work with, maybe can go with a Keith Bulluck signature instead? 1 2 3

This good?

Derrick-Morgan_zps322eb72d.png

Lemme know if not so I can go back to the lab. lol.

Getting tired of my current one seeing as Woodson isn't with the team and Tramon Williams has been a disappointment.

Any chance you could make a sig featuring Aaron Rodgers and Randall Cobb?

Do you want it to say anything in specific? Or just a sig with both of them in it.

• Upvote 1

If you could make a Lavonte David sig, that would be awesome. Don't need to really need to do anything special with it and I don't care what picture you use as long as it's a picture of him with the Bucs.

Yessir, I'll get on it.

• Upvote 1

This good?

Derrick-Morgan_zps322eb72d.png

Lemme know if not so I can go back to the lab. lol.

I like that quite a bit. Much appreciated :yep:

• Upvote 1

I'd love a Gore/Willis split.

Lavonte-David_zps7d180c02.png

Is this good?

I'd love a Gore/Willis split.

I'll get on it.

• Upvote 2

D'Mac, i don't do much with photoshop anymore, would you mind doing a KC Chiefs four player sig for me?

you would have full control, even the players you wanna include.

Thanks in Advance.

BK.

D'Mac, i don't do much with photoshop anymore, would you mind doing a KC Chiefs four player sig for me?

Thanks in Advance.

BK.

I'm not doing much with PS anymore either. Really sad you're not. You were quiet good. I enjoyed learning text with you :).

• Upvote 1

I'm not doing much with PS anymore either. Really sad you're not. You were quiet good. I enjoyed learning text with you :).

thanks NaTaS, you were one of my influences man.

Sorry it took so long, I've been busy at work lately. lol. Here you go, lemme know if you want me to change anything.

PWILLI_zps4136ddad.png

Thanks bro!

• Upvote 1

Do you want it to say anything in specific? Or just a sig with both of them in it.

Sorry was out of town, just their names is fine. Something similar to the sig you made for Bay would be great.

An Andrew Luck one wouldn't suck at all. Completely up to you what you want to do with it.

Thanks in Advance.

BK.

IDK, I feel like I did a little too much on these so lemme know if it's working. lol. Made one with and without a border.

Chiefs_zps38e53664.png

Chief-no-border_zps494bc21b.png

Sorry was out of town, just their names is fine. Something similar to the sig you made for Bay would be great.

K, will try to have something done today.

An Andrew Luck one wouldn't suck at all. Completely up to you what you want to do with it.

I will also give this a try probably at some point today.

• Upvote 2

I realize I don't have the minimum requirements for a sig, but I'm sure i'll be there pretty damn soon lol.

Was wondering if you'd be up for making a Sean Smith Chiefs sig?

Edited by Chiefer

Dmac with the hotness, as usual.

Sucks that BK isn't into gfx lately, though. :(

And a shoutout to RANGA/funnygunny for also providing us with awesome gfx., with regard to the skins :yep:

Edited by BLUE
  • Upvote 1

IDK, I feel like I did a little too much on these so lemme know if it's working. lol. Made one with and without a border.

Chief-no-border_zps494bc21b.png

Really like the one w/o the border.

Thanks D'Mac, i'll sport it proudly.

I realize I don't have the minimum requirements for a sig, but I'm sure i'll be there pretty damn soon lol.

Was wondering if you'd be up for making a Sean Smith Chiefs sig?

Yea, the whole min. post thing isn't a big deal. Lol. I got two sigs to work on, and then I'll get yours next.

Dmac with the hotness, as usual.

Sucks that BK isn't into gfx lately, though. :(

And a shoutout to RANGA/funnygunny for also providing us with awesome gfx., with regard to the skins :yep:

I feel a revival coming. :smug:

• Upvote 2

Yea, the whole min. post thing isn't a big deal. Lol. I got two sigs to work on, and then I'll get yours next.

Haha, alright. Thanks man.