Sign in to follow this  
nharryman

how do you think manti teo is going to fit in san diego?

honestly i think he going to be great as long as he keeps his mouth shut and gives it all hes got put the past behind him

• Upvote 1

I think he'll do well. I'm hoping he plays more like the 2011 version of himself- crashing downhill and shooting gaps. They asked him to play in reserve a lot more last year. But our DL should garner a lot of attention, so that should help.

honestly if you but the hole scandal behind him he can play! and im glad that mike mccoy saw that!

He's apparently playing the MIKE role, so he's going to have to show that he can stack and shed in the running game. Notre Dame didn't ask that of him much, and he was playing behind probably the best DL in college football. Not to say he can't do it, it's just something I haven't seen from him yet. He's reportedly trying to play at just above 240.

San Diego has done a great job with Manti so far and i think all the GF problems are in the past. From what i've heard and watch alittle of Manti looks like a somewhat solid LB but im really intrested to see if he can make the transition from college to pros with on field play on Sundays. Just like every other rookie that gets drafted, theres just such a difference from playing games in NCAA to NFL and plus the media is alot more in your face and it constent so that'll be another thing im intrested to see once the season is underway.