BLUE

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of 1st Degree Murder

They aren't giving him bail.

They're charging him with murder.

:facepalm: Whole career down the drain, can't believe someone can be so stupid to throw it all away. I'm interested to hear why this guy was killed anyways.

This dude is an idiot regardless if he committed the murder or not. Just the fact that he's in this situation period. Maturity and common sense is related to avoiding placing yourself in bad situations. This applies to all people and even more so for celebrities who have the public eye. This also means cutting off old relationships that aren't in your best interest as well. You have to move on with life. You take the good with you and leave the bad. That's just how it is. That's why I am glad that the NFL is taking steps to try and address these issues with these young stars and have implemented the Rookie Symposium to teach these young men their responsibilities as an adult first and then a sports star. The young men need it because you see and hear of dumb shit like this, horrible decision making that destroys/alters their life when they had so much going for them and unfortunately other peoples lives as well.

Yep! Well said dutch! I could not agree with you more. It's such a shame that these players who have everything..throw it all away! I just find it difficult to understand what they are thinking when they do things that make them end up the target of law enforcement. Such a waste...but no matter the outcome, his life is about to change in a pretty major way.

Count 1 was murder. Didn't really hear the rest.

hern.jpg

Edited by Bucman
  • Upvote 1

The bad part is from the look on his face in court I think he did it and will plead guilty

This is one incident where I really hope Goodell gives him the boot with no second chances allowed. Strip him of all his money, castrate him with a pocket knife, and tie his feet to the back of the car and go out for a joy ride.

This is one incident where I really hope Goodell gives him the boot with no second chances allowed. Strip him of all his money, castrate him with a pocket knife, and tie his feet to the back of the car and go out for a joy ride.

He is charged with first degree murder if he goes to jail for that he will be lucky to get out jail.

What. A. Dipshit.

Who ever thought that Tom Brady's greatest litmus test would come at age 35? He has to try and lead this team with a TE and slot WR who haven't been able to stay healthy. Best of luck, Mr. Brady. At this point, I'm starting to think we might see the Pats run the ball more than they ever have this coming season.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This is far out of Goodell hands. This is the mothafucking law :yep:

The bad part is from the look on his face in court I think he did it and will plead guilty

Actually he's already plead not guilty to all charges. Whether than means he thinks he can get off, or he's just pleading not guilty as a matter of course we don't yet know. However I don't think there's any way in hell he gets out scott free.

Brady's list of receiving corps over his career haven't been any elite groups. With the arrival of Hernandez and Gronk he wielded a two-headed TE monster like non-other and the year with Moss and Wes they went undefeated. Outside of that it has just been Brady doing his thing with whatever they give him.

Whether than means he thinks he can get off, or he's just pleading not guilty as a matter of course we don't yet know.

Pretty sure he knows he is fucked. Dude showed no emotion in the feed I saw of him. He's guilty. :yep:

Who ever thought that Tom Brady's greatest litmus test would come at age 35? He has to try and lead this team with a TE and slot WR who haven't been able to stay healthy. Best of luck, Mr. Brady.

No, his biggest test was in 2006 when he had a washed up Troy Brown, Jabar Gaffney, Reche Caldwell, Chad fucking Jackson, Daniel Graham and Ben Watson as his receiving threats. Brady would have taken the Pats to Super Bowl XLI if it wasn't for the defense blowing an 18-point lead.

Something tells me he'll do just fine with Amendola, Edelman, Dobson, Boyce, Donald Jones, Gronk, Ballard and Hooman/Fells.

At this point, I'm starting to think we might see the Pats run the ball more than they ever have this coming season.

You do realize that the Pats averaged 32.7 carries per game last year, right? 2nd most in the league behind Seattle.

PATS HARDLY EVER RUN DA BALL DOE!!11

• Upvote 1

Fuck what it does to your football team.

I want to hear what you and BradyFan think about the Hernandez arrest. I skimmed the topic and didn't see a single post from you Pats fans about the case, just sad that he's not on your football team anymore.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure he knows he is fucked. Dude showed no emotion in the feed I saw of him. He's guilty. :yep:

For what it's worth he shouldn't be reacting at all when the charges are being dropped on you one way or the other.

BB with another bust pick. :troll:

No, his biggest test was in 2006 when he had a washed up Troy Brown, Jabar Gaffney, Reche Caldwell, Chad fucking Jackson, Daniel Graham and Ben Watson as his receiving threats.

Good God, just looked at the 2006 Patriots and the weapons Brady had were embarrassing. :laugh:

Boom, finally found it.

The sad part is Aaron and his GF Shayanna Jenkins have a baby girl together, Avielle Janelle, born in November of last year, and not even a year old yet! Just hope she has plans made and has the strength to move forward on her own for the baby's sake. Because the millions Hernandez was making are about to be obliterated. Really sad to see a guy blow it, esp at the level this dude is at in life, young rich and fucking stupid! SMH.

2uzf03a.jpg2dtbui9.jpg

What. A. Dipshit.

Who ever thought that Tom Brady's greatest litmus test would come at age 35? He has to try and lead this team with a TE and slot WR who haven't been able to stay healthy. Best of luck, Mr. Brady. At this point, I'm starting to think we might see the Pats run the ball more than they ever have this coming season.

Dangit I negged when I meant to + you, iPad touchscreen mishap. I definitely think well see Ridley rack up carries, yards, and I think we'll see Belichick go back to those Kevin Faulk / Corey Dillion type designed screen passed to take pressure off Brady this year. People laugh at Tebow but Bill knows exactly what hes doing and after a couple of preseason games I expect to see Tim start getting receptions out of the backfield and slot.

TGP, the only place a murder trial thread for an NFL player can turn into a thread about Tom Brady and his receiving threats.

Again, everyone is automatically assuming he killed the man. It's most likely, of course, but certainly these charges still don't say it all. Homicide investigations are complete cat and mouse games. I refer to the Ray Lewis trial again. It's very possible Hernandez was indeed an accessory, but until they get anything out of him, no one will know. Unless they have something that is without a doubt stone evidence against him, we can't say he's guilty just yet. That's the whole point of the entire system.

Also, there have been no reports saying that there were any others arrested in the homicide. This may or may not be the case.

He destroyed his phone, hired a cleaning service to clean his house, was driving rental cars. There's surveillance of the two alternating. His body was in the same neighborhood. He's smirking in court. How the fuck do you find anyone other than Hernandez to be guilty.

The sad part is Aaron and his GF Shayanna Jenkins have a baby girl together, Avielle Janelle, born in November of last year, and not even a year old yet! Just hope she has plans made and has the strength to move forward on her own for the baby's sake. Because the millions Hernandez was making are about to be obliterated. Really sad to see a guy blow it, esp at the level this dude is at in life, young rich and fucking stupid! SMH.

2uzf03a.jpg2dtbui9.jpg

At least the daughter is young enough she likely won't be affected, as long as the mom can find a new partner that's not a complete POS. I wonder if she signed a prenup.