Sign in to follow this  
Glanvilles Grits

Fantasy league Collage

Hey guys, I'm looking for a collage logo for my Fantasy League. It's probably sounds odd, but I figured that I see awesome signatures come out of these forums all the time, so how much different could a fantasy league collage logo be?

Basically this is the base/example:

carolina-panthers-wallpaper-2.jpg

I'm looking for a photo collage of players sort of like what that Panthers desktop is.

The players I would like on it are: Adrian Peterson, Aaron Rodgers, Calvin Johnson Jr, Rob Gronkowski, JJ Watt, Luke Kuechly, Eric Berry

If that's too many players let me know, I don't think it should be.

Under the players (Or above them) I would like some neat looking text saying Waiver Wire Wonders and in smaller letters under Waiver Wire Wonders I would like the word Championship. Preferably centered underneath Waiver Wire Wonders.

Whoever would be able to do this, I would be extremely grateful. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Thank you!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a collage logo for my Fantasy League. It's probably sounds odd, but I figured that I see awesome signatures come out of these forums all the time, so how much different could a fantasy league collage logo be?

Basically this is the base/example:

carolina-panthers-wallpaper-2.jpg

I'm looking for a photo collage of players sort of like what that Panthers desktop is.

The players I would like on it are: Adrian Peterson, Aaron Rodgers, Calvin Johnson Jr, Rob Gronkowski, JJ Watt, Luke Kuechly, Eric Berry

If that's too many players let me know, I don't think it should be.

Under the players (Or above them) I would like some neat looking text saying Waiver Wire Wonders and in smaller letters under Waiver Wire Wonders I would like the word Championship. Preferably centered underneath Waiver Wire Wonders.

Whoever would be able to do this, I would be extremely grateful. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Thank you!

i'll try it man but it'll prolly suck, what size (in pixels) do you need?

Probably at the smallest, a little larger than the example photo I showed. If you can make a desktop size though, that'd be even better.

It'll look great man! You put out good stuff!

Probably at the smallest, a little larger than the example photo I showed. If you can make a desktop size though, that'd be even better.

It'll look great man! You put out good stuff!

i already had this started at this size by the time i saw your post, sorry bout the desktop size.

anywho, this is probably not what you were looking for anyway but i have fun with it.

WWW_zpse1ea57af.png?t=1372352425

• Upvote 1

This works perfectly. I think it's great, awesome job!

cool. :party: