Favre4Ever

Elite Nominations

I can't really rank you all in order, but I think these men are def. worthy of nomination.

Bay

Sarge

SteVo

Trident

Thanatos

NaTaS

Ngata

This was really tough to do. I had to go through the member list at least a few times. You have to remember some of us were newer and are going by our time of who we think should represent the first batch of these new elites.

I've noticed my name quite a bit. It's a honor that I'm highly thought of by the wonderful people of TGP.

This is really difficult to cut down to 5 or 6 lol.

I guess in a few months I'll vote for five completely different guys, lol.

Anyone who is an admin or a global mod is not eligible, correct?

Sarge

Phailadelphia

Bay

Stevo

Ngata

.AirMcNair.

Milla

Mathias

Campin

FartWaffles

:smug:

• Upvote 2

BK

Sarge

Than

Ngata

Bay

Man guys thanks for the nominations for real. This place is pretty awesome. I would attempt a list but I wont lie I could not do it. I tried putting people above others and would inevitably hit that,"Man this is to close and I would not feel right leaving this person out." Generally I have no problem with lists like these but there are seriously about 10 to 15 members I enjoy talking and shooting the breeze with. My list was huge when I started out and I could not narrow it down below 12.

For those who didnt nominate me however...Victory shall be mine lol. On a serious not though most mornings I get up and dont even like myself so totally get it.

For those who didnt nominate me however...Victory shall be mine lol. On a serious not though most mornings I get up and dont even like myself so totally get it.

I don't like emo Ngata.

I didn't nominate you not because I don't think you're a great member—you're one of my favorites—but because you're still relatively "new".

• Upvote 2

I don't like emo Ngata.

I didn't nominate you not because I don't think you're a great member—you're one of my favorites—but because you're still relatively "new".

You didn't nominate me at all, and for that I love you :).

I agree Ngata, the list is definitely difficult. I'm still struggling not to change mines because of a name or two that may have temporarily slipped my mind. You're cool peoples, don't hate yourself. New or not.

2012 draft class :rockon:

Edited by dutchff7

Might give this another day or two to ensure everyone gets a chance to participate.

I don't like emo Ngata.

Ha dude waking up with a hangover is a son of a bitch hence the not liking myself. Especially after last nights shin dig with the neighbors...logging in this morning was difficult. I am relatively sure I am awesome lol. Much appreciated though.

Edited by Ngata_Chance

Conshy

Conshy

Conshy

Bay

Conshy

Conshy

Ok so I have thought about it and wont be able to get it out of my head until I at least put one out there.

(5) Thanatos- Pretty cool dude overall. Nice guy, smart, and is active in just about all forums. He is one of the few guys who posts frequently in all football forums and in almost all sidleine forums. Intelligent and conveys his point with facts and observations about football.

(4) Sarge- Again cool dude, really nice poster and is on frequently. IT was a debate among him and Thanatos for the number 1 spot but is not as frequent a poster. However when he does it is well thought out and holds merit whether it be football, basketball, MMA, or politics.

(3) Phail- Smart as hell, and definitely has his facts straight when he does post. Not as active in football but politics is definitely his forte. You own that dude, we disagree on many things but I do enjoy hearing the other side and enjoy reading your posts because you have facts above and beyond. Usually precedents, prior similar instances, and current analysis.

(2) Dutch- I think it is criminally low for Dutch as he is a favorite poster of mine. Posts in all forums, posts well, and shares quite a few common views. Starts a lot fo good threads and thus far as been an important cog in keeping TGP fun in the offseason. It is the time factor. All the dudes above have been here since I got here and me and Dutch arrived at the same time.

(1) Blots- A lot of the same for Phail. We dont agree on much if anything really but I do enjoy being able to chat it up with people from different sides of the fence. You never get to outraged with the insults unless it is Cardinal, a skill I could take not and learn from. Really enjoyable in politics because between you and Phail I learn a lot from different perspectives.

Well there it is. I have thought about it for three days and I am happy with my list. So to all of you, thanks. TGP has such a good group of people though that I think there are some people who could definitely warrant being on my list but I cant justify taking anybody on it off.

Thank you all for your nominations. The voting poll for this inaugural Elite class is now up and functional.

http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65856-elite-member-voting/

Any further questions, comments, or concerns can be directed to the thread above. Thank you.