Favre4Ever

The TGP Hall of Fame

Can't remember who it was now, but one of them saved me from the hell known as the ESPN boards. I love you, man.

Edit: because can'r isn't a damn word...SMH

Edited by Phins4life

Two very well deserving members, without whom TGP would not be what it is today. :clap:

• Upvote 1

Congrats you two! For those of you who think NBB is just a guy who goes around saying "lol" this and "lol" that you are sadly mistaken.

You forgot the variant with the "z" at the end...:p

I want to commemorate NBB (RogerGoodell). I haven't been here as long as most (just realized I've been here a year now) but in that short period of time, I can see the stamp of NBB on this website. I actually joined NBB in recruiting members for about 2 months now and the amount of communication we've had back and forth revealed a lot about himself in my eyes. The dedication and passion that he demonstrated on further building this site was real. The communication was very thorough. The play by play updates on recruitment progress, good places to look for new members, us game planning of which websites / fanbases to hit next, and alternate websites to go to when you get banned (NBB knows ALL the websites). Even got down to discussing threads to spark the interest of the new members and get the activity flowing. Through all of that, it showed me how much he really loves this website. I know that his hand helped mold this website even though I only saw a brief glimpse and can only imagine the work he's put into this site for all of these years. I saw someone on this website refer to NBB as "The master of whispers" and that couldn't be more true. To add on to that, he's the person that recruited me from that shit storm on NFL.com feigning/craving for some real and non retarded football fans. I thank you for that. I definitely appreciate it because I have come to call this place home now. His actions inspired me and I'm on board to help in any capacity that I can. This website is in good hands as long as he's on board because he has TGP's best interest at heart.

To NBB :beerchug:

:tgp:

Edited by dutchff7
  • Upvote 2

Congrats and clearly deserving.

Good stuff.

Congrats to NBB and SBB, the architects behind TGP as we know it!

• Upvote 1

Congrats guys,well deserved. :clap: