Favre4Ever

Elite Member Voting

Congratulations to Oochy on being voted Elite. It looks like we shall have one final round to determine our last elite member. Ngata and GA have tied at 4 votes (15%) of the total with only one spot available. They will face each other in an epic clash of awesome to determine our final elite.

FINAL ROUND:

http://poll.pollcode.com/2zgve

Congratulations, oochymp. One of the most articulate posters and one of the best debaters in TGP, in my opinion. This is another one that's long overdue. :clap:

• Upvote 1

Congrats Oochy. :rockon:

• Upvote 1

Congratulations, oochymp. One of the most articulate posters and one of the best debaters in TGP, in my opinion. This is another one that's long overdue. :clap:

thanks, that's kinda what I pride myself it so it's nice to see those specifics acknowledged, maybe there's a reason I'm in law school, and thanks to all who voted for me, it's an honor to be in the inaugural class of the new elite system

• Upvote 2

One day this will be me....... one day

Congrats to all that have been voted Elite members though it's deserved.

Congrats oochymp!...just wouldn't have been the same without you :yep:

• Upvote 1

One day this will be me....... one day

Congrats to all that have been voted Elite members though it's deserved.

Bangy you've been Elite for a while now...

at failing :smug:

• Upvote 2

Bay should have his Elite position revoked. He has been sending me nudes via PM.

GA ha officially locked up the 8th and final elite role of this inaugural class. Thank you all for voting, congratulations to our Elite members, and make it a good 3 months. ;)

Bay should have his Elite position revoked. He has been sending me nudes via PM.

lawl if there's any proof of this I'll leave the site.

Congrats GA buddy.

Edited by Bay

Congrats to all the new elite members!

Can't help but feel some sort of way about not being elite before thana tbh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congrats to the new inductees. Glad to have you all onboard. Choo-choo, elite mutha fuckas.

People getting upset over elites? Maybe you should broaden your horizons as a poster and contribute more than just racking up your post count. The people that have been selected have spent countless hours running TGP mock drafts, random games, madden sims, created countless sigs and skins for this site that makes us who we are. As you can see, a majority of them have been around for a while...and to think that there have been so many people that have just come and gone on this site..it's a testimony to the truly great posters that TGP has generated.

I know back in the day I bitched and moaned about myself not being elite. It wasn't right, and you'll never see me do it again. But now...I realize that there's so much more than just firing off a post...which some of you do. It's about being a respectful individual, and also someone that has...valid opinions. Like...when I read your post...I look forward and appreciate your well-thought out comment rather than...oh shit here we go again.

Don't take it personal...that's the last thing this place needs. I may hang in the shadows these days. But I'm still on here everyday reading the majority of things that go on.

As for those that have been nominated already, congratulations and well-deserved.

For those that didn't get nominated...or didn't quite make it, I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

and...for those that are bitching and complaining about not making it and making a personal issue out of it. Grow up.

3 years ago, I never thought I would see a post like this from you, Jamaal. You've come a long way, young man, from just a voice to voice of reason.

Congrats to this inaugural class of elites. Great members of a great site being recognized for the greatness they exhibit here.

People getting upset over elites? Maybe you should broaden your horizons as a poster and contribute more than just racking up your post count. The people that have been selected have spent countless hours running TGP mock drafts, random games, madden sims, created countless sigs and skins for this site that makes us who we are. As you can see, a majority of them have been around for a while...and to think that there have been so many people that have just come and gone on this site..it's a testimony to the truly great posters that TGP has generated.

I know back in the day I bitched and moaned about myself not being elite. It wasn't right, and you'll never see me do it again. But now...I realize that there's so much more than just firing off a post...which some of you do. It's about being a respectful individual, and also someone that has...valid opinions. Like...when I read your post...I look forward and appreciate your well-thought out comment rather than...oh shit here we go again.

Don't take it personal...that's the last thing this place needs. I may hang in the shadows these days. But I'm still on here everyday reading the majority of things that go on.

As for those that have been nominated already, congratulations and well-deserved.

For those that didn't get nominated...or didn't quite make it, I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

and...for those that are bitching and complaining about not making it and making a personal issue out of it. Grow up.

I mentioned feeling slighted for not being elite because I've been here since '07 and have posted regularly since as well. Thana is awesome,but he's been here for like a year year. Lets not forget that I ran the radio show for a while and I've ran drafts too. I even did one of those write up things years back about a TGP battle of the bands. You're one to talk about growing up too because since day one you've been one of if not THE most immature person on this board....so uh yeah, fuck off Cholly.

• Downvote 2

You realize ATL posted that before you made your post, right?

Sean no offense but you're being a total fucking baby about this. And Than has been here pretty much as long I have.

• Upvote 1

Thanatos has been an awesome member as have you Sean. I too ran the radio show and have been an active member since 2007 and I don't feel slighted in the least that someone like Thanatos is elite and I'm not. :shrug:

Edit: And congrats to all Elites! :clap:

Edited by JetsFan4Life
  • Upvote 1

You realize ATL posted that before you made your post, right?

Nah, I just saw it quoted and ATL negged my post.

Sean no offense but you're being a total fucking baby about this. And Than has been here pretty much as long I have.

Which is less than half the time I have. I'm not that burnt up about it. Just wanted to respond to Cholly. :shrug:

I mentioned feeling slighted for not being elite because I've been here since '07 and have posted regularly since as well. Thana is awesome,but he's been here for like a year year. Lets not forget that I ran the radio show for a while and I've ran drafts too. I even did one of those write up things years back about a TGP battle of the bands. You're one to talk about growing up too because since day one you've been one of if not THE most immature person on this board....so uh yeah, fuck off Cholly.

ruby6.jpg

Keep crying, Sean.

I found it pretty gay that instead of congratulating Than you instead thought of yourself. Just what I observed.