Favre4Ever

Elite Member Voting

I think there should be an Originals class for all the boys who were here before the rest of us. I mean, hell, I can't forget how easy it was to stay here when I first started because of the established members.

Then it wouldn't be a 3 month thing. Give the people who were here, whose legacies stand tall, constant recognition.

We have that. It's called the Hall of Fame. :yep:

When I voted I thought it would be like it used too be. The rotating thing seems pretty dumb to me.

This brings up another good point which I forgot to mention (I think), in this thread. Next time around, you all will be able to pull your names from the nomination thread. So, if you feel you either don't deserve it, don't need it, or feel that it is dumb -- you will be able to take yourself out of the process completely to ensure you don't get elected. :yep: This is purely a judgement call on your part though, feel free to do it... Or not -- the choice is yours.

Edited by Favre4Ever

I go off wondering for a week or so and shit gets out of hand.......

Anyway congrats to all that have received the honor of being elite I hope you enjoy it and continue to contribute to the site. You may have this status as the HALL OF BANGYFAIL IS MINE, ALL MINE.

This has been a lot of fighting for something that is pretty meaningless.

Pretty much this. The ego bruises deep in some.

Edited by dutchff7