Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

How many games do the Panthers win in 2013?

17 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do the Panthers win in 2013?

I am done with this conversation.

I am going to take the high road here. I didn't start the attacks but I am going to end them.

Those of you that I offended.

I am sorry.

HAHAHAHA!!!! Taking the high road. Classic!

• Upvote 1

Omg. My sides. They hurt.

So that's a no to actually replying in a civil manner. Got it.

I am done with this conversation.

I am going to take the high road here. I didn't start the attacks but I am going to end them.

Those of you that I offended.

I am sorry.

It is very, very difficult to take the high road when you have already dug a tunnel in order to go underneath the low road sir....

• Upvote 2

Name one outragous claim other than the fact that most fans of other teams know very little about another team outside of their favorite. And it is a fact. Hell most people that get paid to write articles about a sport know very little about a team unless they are paid to cover them and then some of them suck. So if you know more about the Panthers than a fan like myself, then you have way to much time on your hands. Most cannot tell me who our picks were, who our UDFA were (at least the top 3) Who was injured last season, what changes occurred. 95% of their information (or lack of information) comes from what we did last year and walk all the God Damn talking heads say about us. Don't get your panties in a wad because I say you don't know shit about our team. I make very few statements about other teams because I know very little about them.

N.O. had the worst defense in NFL history. They are converting to a 3-4 under a NEW DC. Common sense should tell you they are going to struggle with a new scheme and don't have a full roster of the correct types of players.

Altanta, Pass rush issues. LB issues? Or so I have heard but you haven't never heard me say they sucked. And I have never come out saying anything outrageous about Atlanta other than I think we talent wise are better.

Tampa Bay NO PASS RUSH pretty much sums it up. This comes from their own people so I don't even make the claim.

Other teams. don't have a clue and don't have the time to find out.

I KNOW ABOUT THE PANTHERS. I know what I see, I what I read and what I hear. This isn't 2012 it is a new season. I choose to be very optimistic about this team because 2013 is going to be a special year.

All you clowns rant and rave about tough schedule. Anytime you belong to a quality division you are going to have a tough schedule. We have 27 wins against us before we ever leave the division. Of course we are going to have a tough schedule. The toughness of the schedule is BASED on LAST SEASON Records.

Go back and see who insulted who first? Not angry, not childish. Go back to the original post that started all this. It was the morons here call ME names because I believe Kuechly is better than AND WILL BE BETTER Than WILLIS. IT isn't an OUTRAGOUS CLAIM. It is a well thought out claim that these clowns don't agree with. The rest of you just jumped on the band wagon. I defend myself and will continue to defend myself no matter what you say. My thoughts are insightful and accurate.

Now go ahead and say I was outrageous. I find it funny that none and I mean NONE of my points in my rants did you address. NOT ONE.. All you scream is your whiney little bitchy comments about me not agreeing with you.

Really?.....Dave?

2962i6f.gif