Maverick

2016 Official TGP Yahoo FFL

-2013 OFFICIAL TGP YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE-

link to last year's topic:

http://www.thegridir...2012-yahoo-ffl/

It's time! Fantasy football is back! I renewed the league from last season so you'll be seeing return invites in your mailbox. The official 2012 roster from last season was (listed in order of standings):

1. BC (reigning champ)- officially returned

2. Zack - pending

3. Phail - pending

4. Mav - officially returned

5. -Open-

6. seanbrock - pending

7. Mathias - officially returned

8. BLUE - pending

9. PD - pending

10. Sarge - officially returned

11. RANGA - pending

12. housemd - pending

Everyone was invited back except for our 5th place team, G-Men. He was our 2012 winner, but hasn't logged onto the boards since January. I'd like to give an active member a chance to join the league. With that being said, if every owner returns to the league we will only have ONE spot available. Unless...you guys think we should increase the league from 12 teams to 14? I feel 12 is just the right amount for a couple reasons, but if majority votes for 14 I'm not against it.

- Same rules as always. Scoring & Settings will remain unchanged unless an owner proposes a change (which an owner has already).

- You can still post that you want to join if the league is full and you'll be added to a reserve list in case anyone drops out.

- Requirements to join: been a member at least six months ago and deemed active by myself and a few others. We've been running a competitive league for years now and part of that is due to the majority of owners staying up to date with their teams.

- If your team name is unidentifiable with your username on TGP, please post it so we can match the team to the member here.

Returning and new owners, we already have a couple things to discuss so let's get going!

1. Tentative Draft Time is Sunday, Sept 1, 9:30pm EST. It's almost two months away so you probably can't give me a sure answer, but does that conflict with anybody's schedule? That was roughly the same day and time for last year and we had few people miss the draft (I definitely wasn't one of them >_>)

2. BC proposed we change Passing TDs from 6 points to 4. Yay or nay? I vote nay.

3. Do we keep the league at 12 teams or increase it to 14?

Edited by Maverick
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I say keep it at 12.

I'll jump in and be your 5th spot if it's still open.

Romo beat me to slot #5, so put me down for a reserve in case one of the other guys don't return.

Back to repeat. My league is drafting Saturday August 31st at 6 o clock pm. I suggested the switch to just 4 points per passing touchdown now that we're on the verge of havin a handful of guys who could hit 40 tds this year. If not its fine, can win any format.

Edited by BC

I'd rather keep it at 12 teams and keep the scoring the way it is. I really like the league the way it is and would rather not change it.

I'm ready to do this again and be way better than last season :D Also,this should be a 12-team league,everything else is too much.

Make sure you guys check your email to get the invite to renew. :rock:

Renewed.

Prepare thy anus's. LAVATHIAN AWAKEN, IT IS TIME TO PUNISH.

I should be able to do the draft at that time.

12 people

Don't care either way on TDs

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Yea, the draft time works for me, too. I could do the draft on any date as long as it's at night, and that shouldn't be a problem.

Good draft time :rock:

Also noticed this league is set to 20 max teams, but it has consistently been a 12 teamer except for one lame year where there were 10. 12 has always been the best number for even distribution of the talent pool we have in the NFL :shrug:

Come on, guys! Get signed into the league so we can finalize our draft date. :D

Romo I'll PM you the league details so we can get you registered and ready to go. Phins, you'll be at the top of the reserve list.

And yeah, what Sarge said. Accept your return invites!!

Romo I'll PM you the league details so we can get you registered and ready to go. Phins, you'll be at the top of the reserve list.

And yeah, what Sarge said. Accept your return invites!!

Alright cool, Draft date and time are good for me aswell!

Only 6 have renewed so far.

I suggest for those that haven't yet have a certain deadline.

Yea, would be nice to get everyone in and set a draft date.

We have 5 lazy ass motherfuckers who haven't renewed yet.

I say they have 5 days (One day for each bozo) to sign up or they're booted. Who else agrees?

Never would have guessed sean would be one of the slackers.

Sorry, never check my yahoo mail these days. I'm back in.

Packers Dynasty and Phail haven't renewed yet. I'm not surprised about PD because he hasn't been the most active on the boards (was on the fence about whether he'd get a return invite), but Phail should have renewed.

I'll send that liberal fuck an email. Romo is sending me his email then he'll get the invite. As far as PD goes, I'll shoot him a PM as well and give him til midnight on Thursday to join.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for getting things moving. :yep::D