Maverick

2016 Official TGP Yahoo FFL

Luck knocked me out of the playoffs just when I thought my team had some life.

Not upset, though. Steelernation36 desrrved to make it. 3rd most PF or some shit. I also lost Adrian Peterson and Josh Gordon.

Edit: Oh, shit, MHG jumped up to 8th, thought SN had it in the bag.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Round 1 of the fantasy playoffs tomorrow. Trying to avoid a trap game loss to the 8th seed 5-8 Mile High Guys. On paper I'm better with Brady, Edelman, Elliot, Olsen, and Dan Bailey but he made some wise pickups in Ladarius Green/Malcolm Mitchell, and he's got Rawls, Demaryius, Rodgers, and Riddick who are all capable of making a little noise. With a roster like this anything other than a championship birth is a major dissapointment.

Edited by BC

Man, I knew if I could just hold out and make the playoffs I could make noise. My team would've beaten everyone in the league by like 50+ points. :(

I would've started Matt Ryan and scored like 160+. :sigh:

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

CampinWithAPlayoffUpset. Campin takes down BLUE even tho he had Julio and Alshon starting, neither of which played. BLUE faced some tough luck with Big Ben and Antonio Brown really doing nothing this week, and Melvin Gordon getting hurt. BLUE looked like he was gunna win it all, if not myself, so that's a big upset.

I survived even though I probably deserved to lose. Next week, however, I face a tough challenge. WIth Darren Sproles taking that dirty hit / concussion, my next best RB is Terrance West. I have survived this league on the excellence of Brady, Edelman, Marshall, Amari, Ezekiel Elliot and Greg Olsen. Not my depth. Doesn't look like I'll be running away with it.

lol ed lost to a dude who went MIA months ago.

I'm gonna have to be firing on all cylinders to beat you this week, BC.

I had the highest scoring team for pretty much the whole season. :shrug:

It figures they laid an egg in the first round of the playoffs.

Edited by BLUE

I had the highest scoring team for pretty much the whole season. :shrug:

It figures they laid an egg in the first round of the playoffs.

That's called the Zack Grantzinger route, I think.

Barring some crazy Panther points tomorrow, the Ghost of Campin's team will finally be exorcised from the playoffs.

Panthers, I know you suck, but i need 11 measly points out of Greg Olsen to surpass mehv tomorrow night. PLEASE come thru. Got a chance to win two championships this year out of the two leagues I am in :smug::rock:

So... you need someone named Greg to help you :smug:

• Upvote 1

Panthers, I know you suck, but i need 11 measly points out of Greg Olsen to surpass mehv tomorrow night. PLEASE come thru. Got a chance to win two championships this year out of the two leagues I am in :smug::rock:

Zeke man...bittersweet watching him run all over the Bucs. I knew your points were racking up.

Good luck. Should come down to the wire.

• Upvote 1

Good luck in the championship, Vinneh. It's a scary thought knowing that Devonta Freeman/David Johnson combined for 61 points for you to get you to this game. Hopefully the Hawks can keep the David Johnson damage to a minimum, Devonta cools off, and Mike Evans doesn't have a monster performance. I am getting a tad thin. Will have to hope Brady and Edelman can explode against the Jets, and that Amari Cooper and Ezekiel Elliot can have career days, because I'll unfortunately have to rely on a Ravens RB and not Sproles. Shouldn't be too lopsided of a victory :smug:

:trophy:

Edit: just found out about the Jordan Reed punch. Wow, he might be suspended. Which is okay, because the Bears play the Skins and Jordan would probably explode for points.

Edited by BC

should've could've would've

:smug:

Congrats, BC. Now I have to try and beat a ghost to get 3rd :sigh:

• Downvote 1

Good luck, BC.

Jameis and Mike Evans have carried me this far, hopefully they can get me the rest of the way.

Ed said he is out. I am super limited on time, but I can run it if I have to as I am running my IDP league.

we could merge this with one of the other leagues or if not perhaps just keep the members we have in it, then open it up to the public and then maybe those people we play against join the site? :shrug: