Maverick

2016 Official TGP Yahoo FFL

Daniels and Jackson paid dividends that's for sure, Taylor. Garcon had a decent night which gave me the win over Sarge.

A lot of teams put up some big numbers. I don't remember all the high-scoring from last year..

It's a shame you'll have to start the season with a loss, Matthew.

Like I said, a damn shame. :smug:

Your team sucks

Edited by BC

Kicked your ass. Bitch.

It took Drew Brees being on a bye, Arian Foster going out of the game after scoring 1 point, and your team having its best week of the year to beat me. Kudos. Similar to last year when Brees and Peterson both decided to play like shit on the week of the championship.

Your team has scored less points than mine to date and you have had the unequivocally easiest schedule thus far at 666.38 Points Against, 719 being the next highest and 829.86 being the highest.

You're a lucky little fucker that always picks in the top 3 and has fluke shit happen in your favor like Mathais taking Jackson #1 and giving you Rodgers, yet you gloat like you're actually worth a damn.

Learn your place, bitchass twat. You're not winning the championship this year.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Lucky fluke shit? Doug Martin, Randall Cobb, Danny Amendola. My top 3 picks were hurt for or during this matchup, and will be for the forseeable future. Yet I dropped 157 on your ass due to my ability to project scores from the bottom of the pile. My #2 scorer was a pickup at the end of this last week in Jarrett Boykin, and my other three top scorers this week were Andrew Luck, Jordan Cameron, and Zac Stacy, all much later picks. Fantasy isn't about lucking into hitting home runs with your top picks. It's about your ability to identify sleepers and talent towards the back end of the draft.

Furthermore, who the fuck leaves Knowshon Moreno on the bench? Kiss my ass, you piggly son of a bitch.

Edited by BC

You're still not winning the championship BC and that's Zack's point. I'm willing to bet on this.

• Upvote 1

Danny Amendola, Zac Stacy and Giovanni Bernard go ape shit. Lead of 30 with 3-1 players left, projected for over 150 again to steal that #1 seed from BBkings. :yep:

Guest Phailadelphia

I have Percy Harvin and he's now healthy. Looking to upgrade at TE/RB. Hit me up if you're interested.

Lookin like the road to the superbowl goes through The Big Tebowski. It's been a rough stretch with no good fill in for Zac Stacy and Gio Bernard on their back to back byes. Luckily I've clinched and will hope for some of these nice trends to continue in the playoffs. Amendola finally healthy is provided much hope :yep:

I'm usually on point with the pickups. Let Rashad Jennings get right past me. Sean got some gold there.

So despite finishing 8-5 and 3rd place, only Phail was in my team's league this season. I think I'd have taken first if I hadn't lost Arian Foster after 6 weeks.

Oh, and Phail and I are awesome at drafting.

Results by points. Sean got fucked.

k4an.png

So if we go by points, the playoffs look like this:

1. Phail

vs.

5. BLUE

6. BC

vs.

8. Maverick

2. Zack

vs.

4. PD2010

3. house

vs.

9. BradyFan

Rough draw in the first round for me. Could go either way.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Guest Phailadelphia

Bastard. You ended my win streak. :(

• Upvote 1

I survive round 1, and look at the crazy game between BLUE and Tebowski. Blue up with Marshall, but T has Forte, Bryant, and Murray. I hope BLUE wins that way he can play BBKings instead of me. I don't wanna play against Gordon, Vereen, Charles, and Gore.

Oh and I lost Welker so I'm done :/

Whoever fixed that feature on the board is awesome :yep:

Guest Phailadelphia

Yeah I'm down almost 40 but projected to win by one. But with my knowledge of Kiffin & Dallas so far this year, they're going to leave Marshall single covered in the red zone and I'm gonna get burned. Fingers crossed though.

Edit: Zack needs to fucking chill out with these borderline 200-pt games.

Edited by Phailadelphia

Wow, you advance by less than 2 points.

Of course Russel Wilson sucks to fuck me over against some jerkoff who worships him. Not to mention it's bad enough that Chicago assrapes the Cowboys and their defense only gets me 2pts.

Zack to win the title.

Edited by Maverick
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man, I was fucking raging when I woke up to find that the Lions had just started playing and I had missed the 3m window to bench the injured Reggie Bush during the playoffs against a decent opponent. Then I was breaking shit when Gronkowski went down. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that I won by 63 points after that.

Sucks that my team just lost Gronkowski, but luckily Charles Clay has been hot lately. Hopefully Bush plays so I don't have to start Bobby Rainey because he scares me vs SF. house has a nice team and this match could really go to either of us. Good luck, house.

As much as I'd love to avenge last year's title game loss to BC (thanks for nothing AP), I hope Phail and I end up in the championship.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel