Maverick

2016 Official TGP Yahoo FFL

Even on my "roughest" weeks I'm still rolling out these lineups. Barring injury, that is.

Week 4:

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Matt Forte

RB: Doug Martin

WR: Cordarrelle Patterson

WR: Kendall Wright

FLEX: Joique Bell/Brian Hartline

TE: Greg Olsen

Week 9:

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Giovani Bernard

RB: Doug Martin

WR: Cordarrelle Patterson

WR: Cecil Shorts III

FLEX: Brian Hartline

Week 10:
QB: Andy Dalton

RB: Matt Forte

RB: Giovani Bernard

WR: Kendall Wright

WR: Brian Hartline

FLEX: Doug Martin

Just made the first waiver wire move. I completely forgot about my dude John Brown, :nonono: Dropped Dunbar for him. :yep:

Damn you, Campin. John Brown was one of my guys to watch on waiver :(

Every team has those late round draft moves that wins then championships..

Round 8: Johnny Manziel (QB, Texas A&M)

Now that's drama.

Edited by Mathias
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Officially traded with Seanbrock.

Matt Forte

Joique Bell

Cordarrelle Patterson

for

Demaryius Thomas

Andre Johnson

Ben Tate

Starting lineup has changed from

Luck

Forte

Bernard

Patterson

Wright

Olsen

Martin

to

Luck

Bernard

Martin

D. Thomas

A. Johnson

Olsen

Wright

A trade already? lol...

According to my handy dandy trade analyzer it's a pretty fair trade. :yep:

34et4c5.jpg

Benefited us both very well. Worked in favor to my starters. I basically swapped Forte and bench/backups for two starting WRs. Obviously Forte is a great player, but he was in a crowded backfield. Demaryius will return the Forte value at WR. Martin slides in from Flex to RB. Wright moves out to Flex to give Andre starting WR spot. I upgraded from Cordarelle and Wright, but kept Wright, and only lost Forte as a definite starter downgrade (And Martin is still serviceable.) Biggest regret is flipping Bell for Tate but it had to be done. Tate is on the market, BTW.

QB Colin Kaepernick

RB Jamaal Charles

RB Alfred Morris

WR Victor Cruz

WR DeSean Jackson

TE Martellus Bennett

W/R CJ Spiller

K Blair Walsh

DEF Denver

WR Eric Decker

RB Ray Rice

WR Emmanuel Sanders

TE Heath Miller

QB Alex Smith

RB Knowshon Moreno

WR Markus Wheaton

RB Khiry Robinson

QB Matt Ryan

WR Dez Bryant

WR Brandon Marshall

RB Shane Vereen

RB Pierre Thomas

TE Rob Gronkowski

WR Roddy White

K Steven Hauschka

DEF New Orleans

RB Fred Jackson

RB Danny Woodhead

WR Kelvin Benjamin

QB Carson Palmer

WR Anquan Boldin

WR John Brown

WR Allen Hurns :smug:

TE Marcedes Lewis :smug:

My worst lineup is probably gonna be Week 9 against Sean. Can't start Matt Ryan, Brandon Marshall or Roddy White. Gonna have to start Palmer at QB, and any combo of the W/R for Marshall and Roddy.

Yahoo says I had the 2nd best draft. Erm.... ok then.

The GM of 3rd Down Punt must be an angel, because this team looks like it fell from heaven. They were able to flip the 10th overall pick into an expected finish of first place with a record of 12-1-0 (1,676 points). They stocked up on pass-catching weapons early on, using three of their first five selections to pick up WRs Dez Bryant (first round), Brandon Marshall (second round), and Roddy White (fourth round). If these guys can do what they're expected to do, 3rd Down Punt will benefit. They are the highest-scoring group of WRs in the league.

With a draft like that, you might as well make it official. Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

KG7GOpC.png

Benefited us both very well. Worked in favor to my starters. I basically swapped Forte and bench/backups for two starting WRs. Obviously Forte is a great player, but he was in a crowded backfield. Demaryius will return the Forte value at WR. Martin slides in from Flex to RB. Wright moves out to Flex to give Andre starting WR spot. I upgraded from Cordarelle and Wright, but kept Wright, and only lost Forte as a definite starter downgrade (And Martin is still serviceable.) Biggest regret is flipping Bell for Tate but it had to be done. Tate is on the market, BTW.

A trade already? lol...

According to my handy dandy trade analyzer it's a pretty fair trade. :yep:

34et4c5.jpg

Eh, I think Sean lost big time in that trade. Cordarrelle Patterson is unproven and riding the hype train right now off of potential and J. Bell who is a back up and a desperate flex guy tops for a guaranteed top 3 receiver (bonafide 2nd rounder) in Demaryius Thomas and a 4th round minimum starting WR Andre Johnson basically Matte Forte. Chern, you schemer you.

Edited by Dutch

Eh, I think Sean lost big time in that trade. Cordarrelle Patterson is unproven and riding the hype train right now off of potential and J. Bell who is a back up and a desperate flex guy tops for a guaranteed top 3 receiver (bonafide 2nd rounder) in Demaryius Thomas and a 4th round minimum starting WR Andre Johnson basically Matte Forte. Chern, you schemer you.

:smug: Edited by Chernobyl426

Brock and Chernobyl need to re-send that trade again. It's still not reflected on your rosters. I will approve it ASAP. I can't put the players on your rosters manually.

If anyone else made a waiver wire transaction that didn't go through initially, try again and it should go through now because from what I'm seeing, free agency is working again.

I have no idea what's up with Yahoo this year.

*Edit* I just sent Yahoo another email bitching about this. Hopefully they resolve this problem quickly.

Edited by BLUE
  • Upvote 1

Yeah Yahoo's already been acting up and we're not even into the season yet.

Not a good sign :sigh:

Yeah I had to re-do my John Brown acquisition. Seems like if you made a move before we got those draft recaps, then it didn't work yet. Also thanks to nobody seeing this and stealing him like a dick because then we would of had to throw hands :yep:

Look whos kicking the fuck out of Maverick's team. Julian Edelman is currently my low score with 17. Brandin Cooks. Money. Russell Wilson. Money. Marshawn Lynch. Money. Antonio Brown. Money. And people laughed when I picked Lynch 10th and Cooks in the 5th. Eat my damn shorts.

Edited by BC

Look whos kicking the fuck out of Maverick's team. Julian Edelman is currently my low score with 17. Brandin Cooks. Money. Russell Wilson. Money. Marshawn Lynch. Money. Antonio Brown. Money. And people laughed when I picked Lynch 10th and Cooks in the 5th. Eat my damn shorts.

One week < Whole year

I don't remember anyone laughing about you taking Cooks :lol:

Looks like he's definitely getting the targets they used to give Sproles around/behind the LoS. He should kill it in PPR for ya this year :yep:

• Upvote 1

Yeah, don't have much to say about this week's game against BC. My team got manhandled... :sigh:

The one thing I can guarantee you BC is that you will not see another week of that kind of production for the rest of the season. Enjoy that point total because those mediocre fucks won't be putting up those numbers all in the same week again.

In the market for a solid RB. Any of my wideouts are available depending on who the back is that you offer...

320 points over 2 weeks? That's not normal. Jeepers. Thanks Edelmen.

Did one of you waiver all the fucking kickers?

• Upvote 1

My streak of the top score is over and my 3 game win streak likely over. Asiata would need to pile on more points plus a huge Edelmen and Pats D night tomorrow. Did everything perfect in this draft other than secure a good 2nd TE. I had to panic and start Quarless for 0 against Zack.

Congrats to Zack who should rise to 2-2.

Edit: But now with Asiata's huge day, I'm actually just 24 down against Zack with Edelmen and New England's defense still to go. :panic: :panic: :panic: Projected to win by 0.5

Edited by BC