Maverick

2016 Official TGP Yahoo FFL

Not sure if theres much he can do now, yahoo has a limit of how many leagues can draft at a given time and by now they should be close to full, and peeps are counting on a 6-7 start :yep:

6:30 is fine with me as long as it'll be over before Breaking Bad starts. Otherwise let's do it after.

if the draft was today it would be starting in around 40 minutes time.... if that helps at all :p

Yeah unlike the darker interface on TGP, I'm not sure I'm too keen on the new look of Yahoo fantasy football. Maybe there's a way to switch back to the old one.

In regards to the draft time, every time slot looks to be open still for the most part. 7:30 EST/6:30 CST looks like it's a good time though. However, I noticed something in the scoring/settings that I propose we change...

There's 8 bench spots on each team. I recommend decreasing that to 6 maybe even 5. With a 12 team league and 8 bench players, it'd be an understatement to say free agency will be slim pickings thus making "waiver wire pickups" fruitless. Not to mention the draft will take even longer to complete. I know it's a little close to the draft to be making changes to the league setup, but I think this change is important.

Let me know what you guys think.

Yeah unlike the darker interface on TGP, I'm not sure I'm too keen on the new look of Yahoo fantasy football. Maybe there's a way to switch back to the old one.

In regards to the draft time, every time slot looks to be open still for the most part. 7:30 EST/6:30 CST looks like it's a good time though. However, I noticed something in the scoring/settings that I propose we change...

There's 8 bench spots on each team. I recommend decreasing that to 6 maybe even 5. With a 12 team league and 8 bench players, it'd be an understatement to say free agency will be slim pickings thus making "waiver wire pickups" fruitless. Not to mention the draft will take even longer to complete. I know it's a little close to the draft to be making changes to the league setup, but I think this change is important.

Let me know what you guys think.

I think a 5/6 person bench would be fine.

I liked the deeper benches. It's been a success for my personal league and makes the later rounds of the draft a bit more meaningful with a bit of a "prospect" factor. There will always be waiver pickups. It just helps strengthen the ability of good drafters to come out on top.

**48 HOURS UNTIL THE DRAFT.**

Counting myself its 5 for the change, 1 against it.

I'm going to decrease it from 8 to 6. Only two spots taken away so you'll still be able to find your sleepers, BC. :yep:

1 hour 30 minutes left, draft order apparently goes up about 30 minutes before the draft.

• Downvote 1

Draft order

BradyFan

Team Bacardi

I'D HIT THAT

Sean Brock

Breesus Christ

Maverick's T...

PD's Champio...

BLUE

The Bitch Fu...

BBKings

Sarge's Smac...

The Big Tebo...

Banking on tons of receptions stats. Looking to get 30 pts a game just on receptions and hopefully these guys get in the endzone since their offenses all pretty much revolve around them.

QB Luck

]WR Cobb

WR Amendola

RB Martin

RB Bernard

TE Cameron

W/R Welker

K - Vineteri

D Baltimore

BN

QB Griffin III

RB M. Ball

RB I. Redman

RB F. Jones

TE D. Allen

D Colts (to start vs. Raiders w1)

RB M. Tolber

WR C. Givens

Edited by BC

Hey Mav, clear your calender for Sept 1st, 2014 9PMET

Late to your own league draft. Just like last year. lol

I feel like my team is going to be pretty badass again this year. Finished 2nd last year and I believe I drafted 8th or 9th. This year I am projected to finish 2nd and drafted 9th.

Hey Mav, clear your calender for Sept 1st, 2014 9PMET

Late to your own league draft. Just like last year. lol

lmao. Procrastination and storms killed my draft night that's all I'll say. Fortunately I was able to set a few guys on my wish list and got a few of them so that was good. Even made a few picks in the later rounds lol.

Draft grades will come out later on like last year. :yep:

Guest Phailadelphia

I'm not a fan of my team at all.

I'm not a fan of my team at all.

Which team would that be?

Nice call on Manning this year. I really wanted a QB. Wouldn't have won it last year I hadn't had Aaron Rodgers. But I had to grab strong backs.

Guest Phailadelphia

Which team would that be?

Nice call on Manning this year. I really wanted a QB. Wouldn't have won it last year I hadn't had Aaron Rodgers. But I had to grab strong backs.

The Big Tebowski. I was 12th pick... :(

Edited by BC

Make the draft and you'll perhaps get better players

He made the draft.

Guest Phailadelphia

Make the draft and you'll perhaps get better players

I was there, dummy.

Guest Phailadelphia

My team went fucking HAM yesterday.