Kevin

.......Hey

I had this site in my bookmarks from when I used to post on message boards back in the day. I can't believe any of those websites are still around, lol. That had to be 4-5 years ago at least.

Anyway, I'm from Ohio. Bears fan. I mostly started rooting for Chicago teams just to be a rebel against local Ohio teams... especially Cleveland. But I grew to actually like Chicago, and these days I'm hooked. In fact I would dump my girlfriend for Jonathan Toews :wub:

Looks like a good place to chill. I guess it did back then to because I signed up. It only took me a few years to really start posting lol

Edited by Kevin
  • Upvote 1

Well hello Kevin. I am disappointed you didn't stick with us back in the day, but hey... This must be fate, eh? :D

I also would like to send my deepest sympathies to you.... For being a Bears fan. No individual deserves that kind of pain, suffering, and general torture. For that, I am sorry.

;) Hope you enjoy the board and if you have any comments or questions feel free to shoot me a PM. :yep:

Hope you stick around, Kevin.

Better late than never. :yep:

Welcome back.

I know what you mean with the whole message board idea. We were just kids with computers back in the day. Welcome dude. :rock: