Vin

[Official] 2013 TGP Auction League

RoboThanatos went hard early, and left you about $37 to fill 12 spots.

I mean we didn't help things by continually bidding and bumping prices up.

I mean we didn't help things by continually bidding and bumping prices up.

Assholes. :p

Also DeMarco Murray is on the trading block, I am looking for a decent WR.

Edited by Thanatos19

Edited by Bay

Unless Danny Woodhead goes off, I should be 6-0 despite fucking up and starting David Wilson by accident. And Cuda lost. Come at me, bro. :smug:

Also, crazy game between Vincenzo and Thanatos this week. :yep:

Edited by BLUE

Thanatos is my fantasy nemesis. Played him in three leagues this week, gonna lose to him in all three of them. :disgust:

The auction league loss hurts the most. Always sucks when the second highest scorer of the week goes against the highest scorer of the week...

If someone needs a WR please make deal with me.

We have the #1 and #2 scores in the auction league, and 2 of the top 3 scores in the ESPN league.

Battle of the heavyweights. :yep:

I've got both of those won, and I think I have the FF league as well, given that all Rivers has to do is overcome a five point deficit and whatever Eric Weddle scores.

Poor Vincenzo.

every one of my starters is in a 1:00 game today, in all of the fantasy leagues I've done I think this is the first time that's happened

well, the Nick Foles plug and play for Brees' bye week did not work, would have been better off sticking with Palmer

Since my team is slipping and sucking I'd been willing to trade AP & another player (except gates & rivers) if anyone wants to trade give me a message.

Wait what do you mean, "since your team is slipping." You aren't saying you're just gonna trade AP so that a contender can have him?

Wait what do you mean, "since your team is slipping." You aren't saying you're just gonna trade AP so that a contender can have him?

no no no, I'm guessing i've stupidly worried this wrong, what I mean is if someone was to offer me 2 players who get a good amount of points per week I'd be willing to give him up meaning I'd have more players getting more points instead of 1 or 2 getting points.

I'm adding a family member as a second owner, so long as that is okay with everyone. They won't really be making any moves or anything, just want to show them how a league where everyone knows what they're doing looks like.

Also, poor Vin.

Most points in the league, (1030), but he's 3-5 because he's had 1041 scored against him. Meanwhile, Blue is 5th in points, but somehow is 8-0. Weird.

Edited by Thanatos19

Awesome... Thankfully everyone's hanging around .500 so I'm still in this. I've got a ton of people on bye this week, so it's going to be interesting to see how things turn out.

I'm adding a family member as a second owner, so long as that is okay with everyone. They won't really be making any moves or anything, just want to show them how a league where everyone knows what they're doing looks like.

Also, poor Vin.

Most points in the league, (1030), but he's 3-5 because he's had 1041 scored against him. Meanwhile, Blue is 5th in points, but somehow is 8-0. Weird.

it happens, I was high point man in one of my leagues by a pretty large margin a few years ago and something like 5-9

Come backs on... 3 games left to somehow pull off a shocker and get a playoff place

Anyone want Jordan Cameron? Look out for offers if you don't give me any.

I hate this league. Second most points scored, second most points scored against, played the high scorer of the week four times, missed the playoffs by one game. :no:

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Blue beat me by FOUR points to keep me out of the playoffs. Stupid Saints giving the Hawks defense 15 points AND Lynch not doing anything. Would have bet money I was fine on that one.

This 2-week playoff thing per matchup is kinda gay, Vincenzo.

Edited by BLUE

That's the default setting when there are only four playoff teams.

Anyone want Jordan Cameron? Look out for offers if you don't give me any.

Thank you for not wanting him everyone, Much appreciated. Losing Gronk sucks but it won't be too bad if JC does he thing with JC. :smug:

Looks like it's Oochy and I in the finals the last two weeks. Good luck, sir.

And Vincenzo, can we change this two-week per playoff matchup thing next year? I kinda hate having the playoffs go down to the last week. :yep:

Edited by BLUE

Yeah, I'll open that up to people once next season rolls around. Ideally if we could get 12 or more to join we could expand the playoffs which would solve your issue, but we'll see.

Yeah, I'll open that up to people once next season rolls around. Ideally if we could get 12 or more to join we could expand the playoffs which would solve your issue, but we'll see.

I realize this will be discussed at length next summer, but playoff expansion doesn't need to happen for one week playoffs or to keep playoffs out of week 17, we could just have playoffs weeks 15 and 16