Vin

[Official] 2013 TGP Auction League

Oh yeah, we've got plenty of options available to us.

Looks like it's Oochy and I in the finals the last two weeks. Good luck, sir.

And Vincenzo, can we change this two-week per playoff matchup thing next year? I kinda hate having the playoffs go down to the last week. :yep:

I'm liking it, possibly because my best chance to win is the Chiefs locking into a playoff spot this week and sitting Charles week 17 :p

well I have quite the hole to climb out of week 2, at least the Chiefs are locked into a wild card spot so Charles should be sitting

and these garbage time throws to Gonzo aren't helping

Edited by oochymp

I think we could easily get 12 teams in here, Auction leagues are fun.

Still did pretty good despite not being here for the draft. :p

GL to Oochy and Blue.

at this point it's gonna take nothing short of a miracle, gotta pick up 50 points this week, at least Blue doesn't have Charles or Romo at his disposal

damnit, should have started Boldin over Wright, not sure it'd make a difference, but it's still frustrating because that was a spot I went back and forth on

it would be ironic if I got back into this game from 50 points out of Witten and Bryant after you pulled ahead on 50 points from Roddy and Gonzo, doubt it'll happen, but it'd be amusing

EDIT: FTR I posted that before that TD to Bryant, now I'm only down by one :Banana:

Edited by oochymp

barring something stupid here looks like Blue's gonna take it, I'm just glad Bryant and Witten turned it into a game, it was looking like it'd just be a slaughter after Roddy and Gonzo wrecked shop last week, congrats Blue

barring something stupid here looks like Blue's gonna take it, I'm just glad Bryant and Witten turned it into a game, it was looking like it'd just be a slaughter after Roddy and Gonzo wrecked shop last week, congrats Blue

I was thinking differently when I was up by only a point and the Cowboys with the ball with almost 2 minutes left and you having Dez and Witten. Then Kyle Orton summoned his inner-Romo on their first play, and I did a silent fist pump.

Good game, oochy. It was a great battle to the very end.

Good league again, guys, and I shall return again next year to defend my crown. :yep:

:rock:

Edited by BLUE

ny7o69.jpg

Edited by BLUE
  • Upvote 1

200.gif
  • Upvote 1