Cherry

High School to Heisman (NCAA14 Interactive game)

tumblr_mfbizkIIC31ryu3g1o1_250.gif

Don't worry, the QB who stole his spot is graduating. Time for Carr to shine.

Jerome White

A 6'5 300 pound human boulder with the ability to tear apart any offensive line. This DE is one of the most hyped defensive prospects in the past 10 years. Rated a 100.70 by SPARQ, Jerome is the #1 prospect going into college. He is mainly looking at Nebraska, though he may just follow his fellow teammate, Jonathan Lacy, to Oklahoma.

Jonathan Lacy

Running a 4.34, Lacy can dart through defenders schemes effortlessly. Rated the 3rd RB in the class, he is #12 overall. He isn't sure yet of where he wants to go but would like to stay with his teammate Jerome White. It'll be interesting to see how teams recruit him and Jerome.

• Upvote 1

Jordy Largent had 486 yards and 6 TDs on 40 receptions.

Charles Adderly had 54 tackles, 7interceptions, 11 deflections, 1 forced fumble/recovery.

Derrick Ahbeeb had 41 yards on 8 carries.

All-American Ahman Levens had 7 TDs and 1256 yards on 179 carries.

Jermaine Cole had 55 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 2 INTs, and 2 fumble recoveries.

Craig Carr had 1357 yards, 11 TDs and no INTs on 100 of 141. He missed half the season though.

#2 Notre Dame beats #1 Marshall 32-29 (Jermaine Cole!)

#15 Clemson beats #3 South Carolina 27-20. Jordy Largent destroys his original college choice with 8 receptions for 102 yards and 2 TDs.

Charles Adderly... Goes undrafted! (I'll get him in my Madden 25 franchise)

Jerome White decides to attend Nebraska!

Didn't show where Lacy decided to attend. I'll try to figure it out soon.

Edited by Chernobyl426

This is madness. Freaking 5 star recruit passes up OSU to play at IU, and they don't even play him! :nonono:

First Name: Brandon

Last Name: Reynolds

Player Position: QB

Jersey Number: 5

Handedness: Right

Hometown: Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Height: 6 foot, 2 inches

Weight: 225 pounds

Skin Tone: White

Accessories:

Strengths: Cannon arm, accurate, intelligent thrower

Weaknesses: Not very mobile

Star Rating: 5

If he doesn't go to Minnesota, I will go into the virtual world and kill him.

I think that Ahman Levens is going to be a first rounder, especially in Madden 25. He is a 99 overall right now and is almost unstoppable. Craig Carr looks like a 2nd rounder, and Jermaine Cole looks like a 5th rounder. Jordy Largent will probably go undrafted. I'll get Reynolds in the next class.

• Upvote 1

Brandon Reynolds

Mainly considering Notre Dame and Ohio State, this St. Cloud recruit is the top QB in his class. #2 overall and rated a 100.40 by SPARQ. He is the best pure passer to come out of high school in years. He is predicted to win Heisman by senior year. (If you want a player to go to a lesser school make him a 3 or 4 star. All the top guys get picked up by powerhouses.)

Hmm... I'll take that into consideration next time. :think:

Edited by Vikingfan465

#1 Marshall beats #2 Virginia Tech 38-21 for the BCS championship.

Tulane beats Western Kentucky in the New Orleanns Bowl 45-42, despite 3 TDs and 419 yards from Craig Carr.

#19 Nebraska beats #17 Troy 38-19 with Ahman Levens getting 119 yards and a TD on 16 carries. Jerome White gets 4 tackles.

#11 Notre Dame loses 30-63 to USC. Jermaine Cole gets 4 tackles.

#8 Clemson beats #13 Auburn 44-13 in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. Jordy Largent gets 126 yards on 7 receptions.

Georgia beats Indiana 45-28 in the Gator Bowl. Derrick Ahbeeb gets 109 yards and 2 TDs on 14 carries.

Brandon Reynolds commits to rising powerhouse Nebraska (Building a team, I see?)

Ahman Levens ends his season with 12 TDs and 1538 yards rushing on 224 attempts.

Jordy Largent finishes his senior year with 75 receptions for 1185 yards and 11 TDs.

Derrick Ahbeeb racks in 1163 yards and 11 TDs on 185 carries to end his junior year.

Jermaine Cole managed 64 tackles and 4 sacks.

Craig Carr finished his senior year with 34 TDs and 6 INTs. Overall getting 3807 yards and having a 72% completion percentage.

This draft class will surely be good.

Steve Largent goes undrafted!

Ahman Levens is a 1st round pick!

Jermaine Cole is a 2nd round pick!

In a shocking turn of events, Craig Carr has decided not to play professionally!

• Upvote 1

First Name: Sanjay

Last Name: Dunderjeep

Player Position: OLB

Jersey Number: 39

Hometown: Mumbai

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 238

Skin Tone: Brown

Accessories: none

Strengths: Tackling, Speed

Weaknesses: Coverage

Star Rating: 4

First Name: CC

Last Name: Wood

Player Position: WR

Jersey Number: 19

Hometown: Mumbai

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 215

Skin Tone: white

Accessories: Nike Gloves

Strengths: Speed, catching

Weaknesses: route running

Star Rating: 5

First Name: Damian

Last Name: Sanservino

Player Position: MLB

Jersey Number: 58

Hometown: Denver, Colorado.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 245

Skin Tone: Tan

Accessories:

Strengths: Tackling, Awareness

Weaknesses: Coverage

Oops meant Denver.

Edited by Bay

I think that Ahman Levens is going to be a first rounder, especially in Madden 25. He is a 99 overall right now and is almost unstoppable. Craig Carr looks like a 2nd rounder, and Jermaine Cole looks like a 5th rounder. Jordy Largent will probably go undrafted. I'll get Reynolds in the next class.

Does that kind of style work in the NFL though? I just don't know. He might just wind up like every Wisconsin back. :laugh:

First Name: Sterling

Last Name: Freeman

Player Position: WR

Jersey Number: 84

Hometown: Ames, Iowa

Height: 6 ft 0

Weight: 210

Skin Tone: black

Accessories:

Strengths: A guy who makes all the catches. Over the middle, deep, short... He's a YAC monster.

Weaknesses: Not a great blocker, and while his speed his adequate, he depends on his route running and agility to breakaway from defenders.

Star Rating: 3

First Name: Caden

Last Name: Daniel

Player Position: QB

Jersey Number: 12

Hometown: Ames, Iowa

Height: 6 ft 2

Weight: 220

Skin Tone: White

Accessories:

Strengths: Accurate and smart, Caden Daniel knows how and when to get the ball to his WRs. He can make all the throws and then some with arm strength to spare.

Weaknesses: Not a mobile guy at all. Needs to stick to the pocket to be really effective.

Star Rating: 3

Sorry for the delay. At least now we've got a solid group going into this upcoming recruiting class. Time for it all to start flowing.

No worries bro. You're doing great. Just do it when you have the time. :yep:

This is officially on hold until Madden 25 comes out. Then comes the real fun.

Dirty deeds Dun Der Jeep will have to wait it seems.

If I can get in on this then here is what I would like, If not no worries

First Name: James

Last Name: Mc Coy

Player Position: CB

Jersey Number: 28

Hometown: Portland, Oregon

Height: 6'1

Weight: 225

Skin Tone: Brown

Accessories: Visor, half sleeves

Strengths: Awareness, Speed, Man coverage

Weaknesses: Zone, Strength

Only 2 days until the Madden 25 era of this begins. I will create another thread, Heisman to Hall of Fame, to begin it. There will be no wait for the insertion of H2H players.

Charles Adderly will not play, most likely.

Craig Carr, due to being an unconventional quarterback, will most likely not play.

Ahman Levens out of Nebraska will most likely go in the first round to a struggling team with no true starting RB.

Jermaine Cole is most likely to be taken in the second round by a team looking for a capable long-term solution at MLB or ILB. Expect this tackle machine to lead a franchise forward for a decade.

Jordy Largent is most likely to try but fail at the pro-level. Expect a solid CFL player.

Dunderjeep, Wood, Sanservino, Freeman, Daniel, and McCoy. Coming shortly to games near you.

Sanjay Dunderjeep

The outside linebacker from Mumbai is definitely a talent for an international player. With supreme tackling and speed, he can reach almost anywhere on the field. That doesn't mean he chooses to. His coverage skills are beyond bad for a 4 star player, and to be able to make a large impact this year, he is going to need to improve. Otherwise he could end up not even playing football.

CC Wood

Another raw prospect from Mumbai, Wood is incredibly fast with solid hands that can latch onto the ball at almost any angle. His route running isn't too good, but average for a player of his caliber. The talent and potential is there, but it is unsure how his game will translate to college. Maybe he is just a bust?

Damian Sanservino

This 6'1, 245 pound defensive general is one of the most aware players on the field at any given time. The one fault in his game, like many middle linebackers is that he is constantly burnt in coverage. If he can hang with the guys he is assigned to, he will be a shutdown, clutch player. Don't be surprised if he heads across the country to play football. There isn't much hope for the Buffaloes or Rams.

(I'll get the other 3 tonight.)