Sign in to follow this  
Versace

Intro

Hi guys ,You guys might know me from " Hoops-Nation " or some other sites as the username "KORV " and I am here to talk sports tbh . I am not like a die-hard fan but I do root for the Cards but I am a die-hard fan for the Gamecocks due to the fact I was born in South Carolina . I currently live in Chicago ... I don't have a favorite MLB team but I love MLB and I am also a die-hard Grizzlies fan . I am looking to talk a lot of football with you guys and share my knowledge :rock: . Also like playing sim leagues too so hopefully you guys have a Sim League too . Also have to shoutout Jay for recruiting me .

Welcome to TGP! There's a lot to enjoy here, so stick around until you have a chance to experience it all.

Welcome to the boards man, hope you enjoy them and stay active. We talk about all sports here, so you should fit right in. And being a South Carolina fan, you must love having Clowney on your team. Can't wait until that beast comes to the NFL. :yep:

New members :rock:

Welcome to the board.

Welcome. Where in South Carolina are you from?

Welcome. Where in South Carolina are you from?

I was born in Columbia but I rep Chicago ... Lived here in the Chi since I was 4