Jay24

Sup Guys

Sup guys, I'm a sports fan living in the Bay Area. I've been an NBA/Lakers fan for a long time but before last season, I started to get into the NFL as well. I don't know to much about the NFL so some of my posts may be face palm worthy at first, but hopefully I'll learn about everything by posting on this forum. Some of you may know me from Hoops-Nation, or other sports forums. This looks like a pretty dope site.

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the boards man, hope you enjoy them and stay active. Read posts around here and you should learn a lot about the NFL. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Welcome to TGP! If you want to learn about the NFL, you have come to the right place. There are a lot of great threads and posts here, some that go far beyond what you'll find at other sites. There are charts, graphs, in-depth stats, and more. The preseason isn't far away either, so you picked a good time to join us here.

sup man :rock:

Bay's gonna be happy.

Welcome.

Welcome man! Glad to have another 9ers fan here. We've got myself and RANGA who are both extremely active.

Welcome to TGP! :yep:

Being that I am a Cardinals fan, we may cheer for rival team's on the NFL field, but I personally have a lot of respect for all the 49ers fans that are active members of TGP.

If your into the NHL, we have a very good group of hardcore NHL fans (Bay being one of them, as well as myself) that make great posts throughout the NHL regular season and postseason!

Enjoy what TGP has to offer!!! :biggrin: