oochymp

If you could add either person to your team

Jimmy Graham or Calvin Johnson

This is tough, but I think I'll go with Calvin Johnson for the Texans. I feel like college football is cranking out 6'5" athletic/basketball tight ends like crazy lately, and while there's no denying that Graham is at the top of the tight end class I just personally feel that a receiver of Calvin's caliber is more rare to come across.

DeSean Jackson or Steve Smith?

DeSean Jackson or Steve Smith?

Steve Smith. Feel like we need a veteran leader and Smith would fit the role perfectly

Robert Griffin III or Ryan Tannehill

Tannehill, largely because of injury concerns with RG3

let's make things interesting:

Juggernaut or Bullseye

Juggernaut.

Bullseye and his deadly accuracy are probably best suited for QB, and the Packers are obviously okay there. However, what they do need is a new NT with Ryan Pickett, Johnny Jolly, and BJ Raji all being free agents. A strong, beastly presence along that front would do wonders.

Dwight Howard or LeBron James

Juggernaut.

Bullseye and his deadly accuracy are probably best suited for QB, and the Packers are obviously okay there. However, what they do need is a new NT with Ryan Pickett, Johnny Jolly, and BJ Raji all being free agents. A strong, beastly presence along that front would do wonders.

Is this even a serious question lol? I don't think anyone in their right mind would pick Dwight sooooo LeBron

Jim Brown or Jerry RIce

Juggernaut.

Is this even a serious question lol? I don't think anyone in their right mind would pick Dwight sooooo LeBron

Jim Brown or Jerry RIce

Rice. Tavares or Giroux

Rice. Tavares or Giroux

tough one, both are solid athletes but I'm not sure how either would translate their abilities to football, I'm gonna go with Tavares because he's got a slight edge in size (6' 199 v Giroux at 5'11" 179, I said it was slight)

since we're in Olympic season:

Shani Davis or Bode Miller

My bad I thought we were just comparing two althetes for their respective sport.

My bad I thought we were just comparing two althetes for their respective sport.

I thought I'd limit it to projection to football since this is a football forum, but I do think the thread is a lot more interesting when we throw in non-football players so that's definitely encouraged, which is why I titled the thread with "person" rather than "player"

which brings me to the pair I posted above:

Shani Davis or Bode Miller

Shani, I LOVE Speed skating

Joakim Noah or Tyson Chandler?

Noah. Him and Psycho T would make the Raptors the team with the craziest big men in basketball.

Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook?

D-Rose, he's never had a Durant on his team

Cal Ripken Jr. or Ozzie Smith?