Vin

[Official] 2013 TGP ESPN Fantasy Football

Kila just dropped out, so we now have an opening. The draft is tomorrow at 10 PM eastern for anyone interested.

Randomized an hour before the draft.

Randomized an hour before the draft.

Good draft gents....do we have to play out the season or do I just pick up the championship crown now?

You can pick it up only if you have the intent of handing it to the league champion -- me.

Also, the champion will be getting a prize from me this year, I believe. You will have to give me your real address if you win... You don't have to though, obviously, if you are uncomfortable with it or what not. :yep:

I think this is probably my favourite drafted team out of the three that I did. Or at least right now it is :yep:

I love my team for an auto draft.

Good luck guys

Roddie White is on the block homies

I'm very curious as to why the Chiefs defense was sitting there in both this league and the auction league. People not think that D is for real?

I am in need of a WR, Looking to trade Bradford if anyone needs a QB

I've got WRs to trade, but I'm not that interested in Bradford, more interested in a RB, or Rogers if you're willing to deal him

Rodgers, Murray, Amendola and Graham I want to keep anyone else is game

Actually let me see what you offer Rodgers. If I get a good enough deal for him I will possibly trade.

Please note this is a joke

Edited by Arz

Actually let me see what you offer Rodgers. If I get a good enough deal for him I will possibly trade.

Please note this is a joke

honestly, with what I've got available any offer I make for Rodgers is probably going to be insulting, and really I'm in more need for a third RB since I currently have Foster, CJ2K, and Shane Vereen (not quite sure why I'm still sitting on him, but I am) if you want to try to find some people on my team you think are worth Rodgers go for it

Well I have sent a trade, not sure what you think of it but hit me back with a counter if you want

Well I have sent a trade, not sure what you think of it but hit me back with a counter if you want

pleasure doing business with you

while I'm in the trading mood, Russel Wilson is on the block, I'm looking for a running back and I'm willing to package a WR

it looks like our trade isn't going to go through until 4 PM today (EST) and Rueben Randle is playing tonight, so make sure you're on top of it if you want to start him this week

I just realized that both of my serviceable RBs have the same bye week so I'm going to be sending out some initial offers

Everyone in the league is either 2-3 or 3-2. Kinda funny.

• Upvote 1

Everyone in the league is either 2-3 or 3-2. Kinda funny.

I just noticed that, and even crazier is that there are three teams with each record in each division, parity FTW

no counter offer Thanatos? was I that far off in value? FTR, the inclusion of Harvin was purely an oversight on my part, I just tacked on the lowest ranked player you had because I hate 2 for 1 trades, figure the guy giving up multiple players should get right of first refusal on whoever is going to be dropped to make the trade happen, I didn't realize I was adding a guy who's been hurt but should be a stud fairly soon, and I thought I'd clarified in my comments that I was really just looking at Moreno

no counter offer Thanatos? was I that far off in value? FTR, the inclusion of Harvin was purely an oversight on my part, I just tacked on the lowest ranked player you had because I hate 2 for 1 trades, figure the guy giving up multiple players should get right of first refusal on whoever is going to be dropped to make the trade happen, I didn't realize I was adding a guy who's been hurt but should be a stud fairly soon, and I thought I'd clarified in my comments that I was really just looking at Moreno

actually, I just realized that trading Moreno (regardless of what I gave you) would put you in the same position I'm in now of having my two good backs on bye week 8, so feel free to disregard

Regarding trades, do not take anything I do with them as if I'm spiting you or something. I have no freaking clue what you are supposed to do with trades, I have traded players a grand total of like 3 times in 3 years.

To me, I see no way that Moreno slows down. I don't really care to get rid of him, having 3 good backs is just fine with me. I dont want to lose Harvin because I'm hoping he comes back strong and my WR core is kinda weak atm, (starting Decker and Cecil Shorts this week).

Wilson is not enough of an upgrade over Cam, if he even is one at all, for me to pull the trigger. I'm happy with where my team sits at the moment.