Vin

[Official] 2013 TGP ESPN Fantasy Football

fair enough, would you be willing to part with Williams or Ridley? I just need a back who's playing week 8

I'd move Williams, but honestly don't really see anyone I'd like. I'd trade him for Roddy on a gamble that he gets back to form, and that's about it, but pretty sure thats why you're holding onto him.

alright, anyone on my roster is on the block for the right offer, I need a running back that's playing week 8, actually anyone except Helu, he's the only back on my roster currently who is playing week 8 so dealing him wouldn't help my issue

Edited by oochymp

Well if you want a key player out for a few weeks trade them to me.....

Cobb

Bradford

Graham

Murray

fuck my luck

I'm adding a family member as a second owner, so long as that is okay with everyone. They won't really be making any moves or anything, just want to show them how a league where everyone knows what they're doing looks like.

Edited by Thanatos19

I meant to do this when I set the league up, but apparently it slipped my mind. Does anyone have an issue with me expanding the playoffs from four to six teams?

I meant to do this when I set the league up, but apparently it slipped my mind. Does anyone have an issue with me expanding the playoffs from four to six teams?

I have no issue, I wondered why it was down to four

I'm not going to be in them due to injuries, so go for it

There were four last year, no? So that way we have two-week playoff matches?

I don't remember what the playoffs were last year for this league. I know the auction league only had four teams, but then again there's only ten teams in the league.

There were four last year, we had two-week playoff matches. I'm not against changing it necessarily, just saying that it would be changing it from what we normally do.

We meet again, Vincenzo. The last time we had a hell of a shootout.

I'm chalking this one up as a loss for me. My success rate against you in fantasy is awful.

NEMESIS!

Vin you realize that, as your fantasy nemesis, in both leagues you are in the playoffs, I am also in the playoffs.

Just saying. You better hope someone else takes me out. :p

At least I 've already beaten you once in the fleaflicker league, so I like my chances. I'm pretty much screwed in this one, though.

I thought I was done needing 27 points from Russell Wilson, but he came through for me in a must win

Love how I lost to Ben twice with him having players on IR, byes in his lineup. Such great luck in these things.

Really wish we hadn't changed playoffs lol. Didn't realize we had swapped to six teams until like two weeks ago.

172 points on bye week. :(

Ha. Meanwhile, my team decided to tie for the lowest points scored for the week.

I will kill you Big Hen! Don't even care if it is the consolation games.

Oh that was it. Awesome, another loss to you.

Edited by Bay

Thanatos likes to talk big game about his team on a meaningless bye week...lets see how much is said this week after his team suddenly has an 'off' week :smug:

Really wish we hadn't changed playoffs lol. Didn't realize we had swapped to six teams until like two weeks ago.

172 points on bye week. :(

that 172 point performance would have gotten you into the second round, which is exactly where you are, quit your bitchin :p

Actually no it wouldn't have oochymp, since we used to have 2-week playoffs.

I'd be playing the same person this week, since he was 4 seed, and I'd have 172 points and ATL would have 94. A pretty much insurmountable lead.

I'm not really upset, fyi, it was just kinda cool to have a 2-week playoff since I'd never done that before and liked it last year.

Hey Thanatos... how cool was it for your team to score 172 pts last week on their bye?

And the next week fall to the hands of a underdog like me :smug: