BLUE

Greg Jennings critcizes Aaron Rodgers

Just further proof that the NFL is becoming more and more sissified. If these players ever watched film of mic'd up QBs like Marino, Fouts, P. Manning, and even Brady they would see the exact same thing.

Is it easier to for the quarterback to take the blame? Absolutely. Doesn't mean they're expected to.

It's time for these players to grow up. They're all grown ass adults playing professional football. As for the quarterbacks mentioned above, they all have or will have a bust in Canton, Ohio.

• Upvote 1

Why is Aaron Rodgers holding guys accountable such a big deal? The Mannings do it...

The "brainwashing" story is slightly intriguing though. I'd be curious to hear what a guy like Desmond Bishop would say about this in the Viking's locker room.

Why is Aaron Rodgers holding guys accountable such a big deal? The Mannings do it...

The "brainwashing" story is slightly intriguing though. I'd be curious to hear what a guy like Desmond Bishop would say about this in the Viking's locker room.

I've further read into it. From what I can gather, Jennings was implying that he was "brainwashed" sort-to-speak that the Packers were the only good team in the NFC North. It wasn't the organization's fault, it was just a mentality he had from being a Packer for so long. That's what I got out of it, at least.

I think quite a bit of these comments are blown out of proportion and taken out of context by the media. Either way Jennings should focus on football and shut his mouth.

• Upvote 1

I hope Jennings just stops talking and focuses on football. Instead of talking to the media he should be focusing on being the best,in-shape, and healthy WR he can be. If he has something against the organization the best revenge would be to demonstrate his worth on the field. All this talking just makes everyone happy he's gone lol.