BwareDWare94

Predict Your Team's Regular Season

@ NY Jets - W (1-0): Easy win over one of the most dysfunctional teams in all of the NFL

vs New Orleans - L (1-1): The Saints are overrated but I feel we lose a close game while Revis is getting back onto the field slowly and our much improved secondary is still trying to sync. This is a very important loss for the team, one to learn from and motivate with.

@ New England - W (2-1): Yes, another "upset". I think the Patriots are on their way to their worst season under Belichick to-date. They've won with mediocre personnel in the past but let's consider they'll have no Gronk, no Herndandez, and no Welker. Amendola and Tebow can only do so much.

vs Arizona - W (3-1): I like the Cardinals this season but they don't really have a ground game all we need to do is put Revis on Fitz and keep a Goldson over the top.

BYE

vs Philadelphia - W (4-1): It's at home and the Eagles are another dysfunctional team. I have no idea who their QB will be to open the season but I foresee Week 4 being the week Chip makes a change.

@ Atlanta - L (4-2): On the road and the Falcons are the most complete team in the division. I believe Steven Jackson is going to be tough to stop this year.

vs Carolina - W (5-2): Keep Cam contained and you win the game, simple as that. Not sure what's different for the Panthers this season compared to last.

@ Seattle - L (5-3): I'll keep us honest and predict the worse game of the season thus far. Lengthy road trip, Wilson is a tough QB to figure out and the 'Hawks are a stingy defense.

vs Miami - W (6-3): I'll see your Mike Wallace and raise you Revis Island. Doug Martin runs wild in this game and Tanneyhill is beat up. One of the worst O-Lines in the league on the exterior.

vs Atlanta - L (6-4): I hate this but I'd be lying if I thought we could match up well against Atlanta.

@ Detroit - L (6-5): There's gotta be an upset in here somewhere and this is s strictly a hunch

@ Carolina - W (7-5): This one is tougher while on the road but we find a way to win. I'm even thinking OT.

vs Buffalo - W (8-5): Much improved Bills team, I thought about this game being that "upset" but it's at home and this Bucs team is hungry to stay in the playoff hunt.

vs San Francisco - L (8-6): Another West Coast roadie that goes horribly wrong. I really hope I'm wrong about this as I cannot stand the 49ers and Kaepernick.

@ St. Louis - W (9-6): Finally take one from the NFC West. Good Rams' team but they're still a year and a few skill positions players away.

@ New Orleans - W (10-6): We'll get New Orleans in this game and clinch a Wild Card birth. I'm pretty sure the Saints play out a 9-7 season too.

This is a contract year for Freeman and if that doesn't motivate him then the giraffe (Glennon) should. Freeman has looked excellent in camp and you have to love what Doug Martin, Mike Williams, and Vinny Jackson can do on any given Sunday. Defensively, Gerald McCoy is healthy and our secondary just got a whole lot better. Revis will regain his full stride by Week 5 and will begin paying off in a division that includes Roddy, Colston, and Steve Smith.

This may see too optimistic but I don't think so. Our season hinges on Josh Freeman playing like a polished veteran and not a rookie, which I think he can and will do.

It's a Bucs Life baby.

Edited by TampaTwo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@ New England - W (2-1): Yes, another "upset". I think the Patriots are on their way to their worst season under Belichick to-date. They've won with mediocre personnel in the past but let's consider they'll have no Gronk, no Herndandez, and no Welker. Amendola and Tebow can only do so much.

Yeah man, how the fuck is Tebow gonna lead us to victory against the Bucs? :yao:

I can't wait until the Pats whip the living piss out of the Bucs. :laugh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People are really underestimating New England. Tom Brady is still Tom Brady.

Of course, if they want to blow week 1, I wouldn't have any complaints.

• Upvote 1

Not gonna go game by game because Seattle usually loses a couple games that we have no business losing, and winning a couple games we probably shouldn't win. I think we'll be between 10-6 at the worst and 13-3 at the best, with the most likely possible losses to: SF, STL, NO, NYG, HOU, ATL.

Yeah man, how the fuck is Tebow gonna lead us to victory against the Bucs? :yao:

I can't wait until the Pats whip the living piss out of the Bucs. :laugh:

It's so great to see New England fans get so bent out of shape when they're predicted to lose.

I caught the same arrogant attitude last season when I said they'd be spanked by Baltimore. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's so great to see New England fans get so bent out of shape when they're predicted to lose.

Nah, I just think it's funny that you're acting like the Pats will lose 10+ games because they lost a couple of players.

What you and many of the doom and gloom mediots are failing to realize is that the Pats have a damn good running game, a receiving corps that is head and shoulders better than the one in 2006 (when they were a game away from Super Bowl XLI), and a completely revamped defense. Oh yeah, they also still have Tom Brady who is a lot better than your boy Josh Freeman.

Et tu, Brute?

• Upvote 1

Nah, I just think it's funny that you're acting like the Pats will lose 10+ games because they lost a couple of players.

What you and many of the doom and gloom mediots are failing to realize is that the Pats have a damn good running game, a receiving corps that is head and shoulders better than the one in 2006 (when they were a game away from Super Bowl XLI), and a completely revamped defense. Oh yeah, they also still have Tom Brady who is a lot better than your boy Josh Freeman.

Et tu, Brute?

I'm just going to say this: New England will finish with at least 12 wins again. The only possible way they do worse is if they get an unexpected string of injuries to key personnel.

vs San Francisco - L (8-6): Another West Coast roadie that goes horribly wrong. I really hope I'm wrong about this as I cannot stand the 49ers and Kaepernick.

^ At Tampa Two: Wait, what? I've never heard of a Bucs fan hate on San Francisco ever.

Edited by BigBen07

1.vs. NYG (W)

2.@ KC (W)

3. vs. STL (W)

4.@ SD (W)

5.vs. DEN (L)

6.vs. WSH (L)

7.@ PHI (W)

8.@ Det (W)

9.vs. Min (W)

10.@ NO (L)

11.BYE

12.@ NYG (L)

13.vs. OAK (W)

14.@ CHI (W)

15.vs. GB (L)

16.@ WSH (L)

17.vs PHI (W)

10-6 niggas. :smug:

Et tu, Brute?

That's great my man. You guys only look even more retarded up & on the pedestal when you aren't winning Super Bowls anymore. The AFC will soon not be as weak of a conference as it is right now and Mr. Bundchen cannot live forever. I had no idea Amendola could replace all those receptions that are in now Denver/PUP List/Prison.

We'll revisit this convo once the window slams shut.

^ At Tampa Two: Wait, what? I've never heard of a Bucs fan hate on San Francisco ever.

There's a first for everything.

Maybe Kaep can hit the beach in a Bucs cap next time and that'll chance. Then again, the Bucs color scheme is awfully close to the Niners so if it comes down to his cap having to match his sneakers, I'm sure he'd opt for the right logo.

That's great my man. You guys only look even more retarded up & on the pedestal when you aren't winning Super Bowls anymore. The AFC will soon not be as weak of a conference as it is right now and Mr. Bundchen cannot live forever. I had no idea Amendola could replace all those receptions that are in now Denver/PUP List/Prison.

You're the classic ''my small market team has been shit for years, so I'm angry and will have a disdain for the Pats!'' type fan. It's cute, brah. I'm not really as worried as you are. Pats have had success before Butterfingers Welker and Hernandez and they'll have success after them. You should probably focus your worries towards Josh Freeman and how he'll actually be a competent quarterback.

We'll revisit this convo once the window slams shut.

Window will remain open until Brady and BB retire. So, you might be waiting awhile.

Oprah-deal-with-it.gif

See ya in week 3, cupcake.

• Upvote 2

So much anger... I love it.

You're the classic ''my small market team has been shit for years, so I'm angry and will have a disdain for the Pats!'' type fan. It's cute, brah. I'm not really as worried as you are. Pats have had success before Butterfingers Welker and Hernandez and they'll have success after them. You should probably focus your worries towards Josh Freeman and how he'll actually be a competent quarterback.

Window will remain open until Brady and BB retire. So, you might be waiting awhile.

Oprah-deal-with-it.gif

See ya in week 3, cupcake.

lol

Worship the guys when they're in NE and now they're not, none is suddenly any good.

You should probably do a better job defending your team instead of looking for ways to bash mine instead.

Worship the guys when they're in NE and now they're not, none is suddenly any good.

Where did I say that they're not good anymore? Welker's a great player, but he has a huge problem with drops, hence the Butterfingers reference. Cost the Pats SB 46 with that brutal 3rd down drop late in the game.

And the Pats will have success without them. Just the truth of the matter. Life goes on, brah.

You should probably do a better job defending your team instead of looking for ways to bash mine instead.

I've defended my team quite well. I'm not the one dooming and glooming them. And I haven't bashed your team, I've bashed your dog shit QB.

Care to swing and miss any more?

• Upvote 1

Where did I say that they're not good anymore? Welker's a great player, but he has a huge problem with drops, hence the Butterfingers reference. Cost the Pats SB 46 with that brutal 3rd down drop late in the game.

And the Pats will have success without them. Just the truth of the matter. Life goes on, brah.

I've defended my team quite well. I'm not the one dooming and glooming them. And I haven't bashed your team, I've bashed your dog shit QB.

Care to swing and miss any more?

Welker caught over 770 passes as a Patriot and here you are, bitching about one drop in the Super Bowl. Maybe if you clowns played defense once in a while...perhaps all your games wouldn't come down to the game's final drive.

And yes, YOU are so much cooler than the rest of us because Tom Brady is better than Josh Freeman. How great is it to have a future HOF quarterback in your corner? I mean, that definitely makes it so much easier for you to troll the internet and totally "own" people like me in open forums.

Stay pimpin eThug :clap:

Welker caught over 770 passes as a Patriot and here you are, bitching about one drop in the Super Bowl.

I could bitch about more of his drops if you want me to.

Maybe if you clowns played defense once in a while...perhaps all your games wouldn't come down to the game's final drive.

Pats defense gave up 19 points in SB 46. That 2011 defense was horrid, but they played well enough to win on that day.

And yes, YOU are so much cooler than the rest of us because Tom Brady is better than Josh Freeman. How great is it to have a future HOF quarterback in your corner? I mean, that definitely makes it so much easier for you to troll the internet and totally "own" people like me in open forums.

Stay pimpin eThug :clap:

What's funny is that you had no problem dissing the Pats' receiving weapons, and sounding cocky while at it, too. Yet, I diss a single player from your team, and you're quick to pull an ''poor small market team fan me, don't make fun of my QB if you have a HOF'er on your team, alright!!11'' angle.

I'll make sure to not make fun of anyone else's QB if they're not a surefire HOF'er as well. Otherwise, I'm just a big ''eThug''!

• Upvote 1

I could bitch about more of his drops if you want me to.

Pats defense gave up 19 points in SB 46. That 2011 defense was horrid, but they played well enough to win on that day.

What's funny is that you had no problem dissing the Pats' receiving weapons, and sounding cocky while at it, too. Yet, I diss a single player from your team, and you're quick to pull an ''poor small market team fan me, don't make fun of my QB if you have a HOF'er on your team, alright!!11'' angle.

I'll make sure to not make fun of anyone else's QB if they're not a surefire HOF'er as well. Otherwise, I'm just a big ''eThug''!

That little award thingy in your postbit pretty much says it all

That little award thingy in your postbit pretty much says it all

I do troll, but I'm not a huge e-bully lol. I get along with most here.... my trolling typically doesn't get taken personally. True story.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People are really underestimating New England. Tom Brady is still Tom Brady.

Of course, if they want to blow week 1, I wouldn't have any complaints.

The only problem with that is if the receivers are not seeing what Brady sees then they will have trouble. I think they will go back to more of the ground and pound power formations they used to get to 3 Super Bowls.

Actually the only team in the NFL that ran more than the Pats last year was the Seahawks. Don't know why everyone thinks all the Pats do is throw the ball. They were also middle of the pack in yards per carry at 4.2. They have a very balanced offense, which is why losing a few guys won't kill them. Amendola can be at least as good as Welker was there anyway.

• Upvote 2

Welker caught over 770 passes as a Patriot and here you are, bitching about one drop in the Super Bowl.

YEA FUCK PAT FANS FOR BITCHING ABOUT A DROP THAT COST THEM THE SUPER BOWL.

• Upvote 1

Actually the only team in the NFL that ran more than the Pats last year was the Seahawks. Don't know why everyone thinks all the Pats do is throw the ball. They were also middle of the pack in yards per carry at 4.2. They have a very balanced offense, which is why losing a few guys won't kill them. Amendola can be at least as good as Welker was there anyway.

I'm on record saying Amendola is a better WR ability wise than Welker. Injuries are his problem. If he stays healthy he's an upgrade IMO.

He can play outside, and he attacks the ball in the air instead of waiting for it to come to him (or need perfect passes to catch them.) Both things Welker can't/won't do. Plus he's faster and more athletic.

Ridley, Vereen will cook like they have been too. Pats will be just fine.

I think the Bucs are almost evenly matched with the Pats. Only major bad differences are at LB and QB for Bucs.

No team has undergone more change then my team so it's hard to gauge/predict anything. But here I go.

:Eagles: @ :Redskins:Win: Don't think RG3 is 100%

:Eagles: vs :Chargers:Win

:Eagles: vs :Chiefs:Lose: It hurts to say this but it may just be our luck that Andy comes to our house and wins. That may just be old Andy Reid stigma lingering around expecting bad things to happen. Hopefully, Chip changes that luck :ninja:

:Eagles: @ :Broncos:Lose: Badly

:Eagles: @ :Giants:Lose

:Eagles: @ :Bucs:Lose

:Eagles: vs :Cowboys:Lose

:Eagles: vs :Giants:Win

:Eagles: @ :Raiders:Win

:Eagles: @ :Packers:Lose

:Eagles: vs :Redskins:Win: I think we sweep the Redskins this year. I'm not sure I see them being as good as last year.

:Eagles: vs :Cardinals:Lose: Cardinals always whoop our ass. Gotta go with history until we prove otherwise.

:Eagles: vs :Lions:Win

:Eagles: @ :Vikings:Lose

:Eagles: vs :Bears:Lose

:Eagles: @ :Cowboys:Win: Last game in December, yeah, I think we take this one.

7-9 which still might be stretching; but who knows. The overly homer optimistic me who's hoping Chip takes the league by storm wanted to at least go 9-7 or dangerously going overboard hoping we take a weak division. But the realistic in me has no expectations and being an Eagles fan, I've gotten use to disappointments so yeah.

Edited by dutchff7

Week 1 - @Steelers - L

Week 2 - @Texans - L

Week 3 - Chargers - W

Week 4 - Jets - W

Week 5 - Chiefs - W

Week 6 - @Seahawks - L

Week 7 - 49ers - L

-Bye-

Week 9 - @Rams - W

Week 10 - Jaguars - W

Week 11 - Colts - W - I say we split the series, so I'm just going to give both teams wins at home

Week 12 - @Raiders - W

Week 13 - @Colts - L

Week 14 - @Broncos - L

Week 15 - Cardinals - W

Week 16 - @Jaguars - W

Week 17 - Texans - L - I could easily see this becoming a win if the Texans have already locked up a spot and are sitting people, but if the Texans have something to play for I don't think we can beat them

9-7, seems reasonable, though admittedly it may be on the high end of realistic possibilities

I thought this would be a fun thread to bump about a quarter of the way through the season, so far I've missed the opening game, but who would have guessed the Steelers would implode the way they have? otherwise I still like my predictions, even if this week's game is a loss (I called win over KC, but the've been another major surprise of the season) the rest of my predictions would still get us to 9-7