Sign in to follow this  
BC

Biggest Douche in the NFL

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest douchebag in the NFL?

• Richard Sherman
    • Ndomakung Suh
    • Mike Pouncey
    • Kellen Winslow Jr.
    • Deangello Hall
    • Dez Bryant
    • Greg Jennings
    • Michael Vick
    • Riley Cooper
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Jay Cutler
    • Other

Preach it.

Edited by BC

Mark-Sanchez.jpg

eye-candy-mark-sanchez-17.jpg

mark-sanchez-02.jpg

sanchez.gif

/thread

Edited by RANGA
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As much as I hate Sherman. Jay Cutler is just a complete douche, even to his own teammates and coaches.

Cortland-Finnegan.jpg

bill_belichick.jpg

Aaron Hernandez.

mebbeh

last I checked he wasn't in the NFL :p

Philip Rivers isn't a douche, just an animated hick

I went with Jay Cutler

• Upvote 2

Cutler is a pretty big douche, but this is a pretty well put together list.

I actually like Suh, and I'm a big fan of Sherman.

Jennings is just tasting the sourest of grapes right now.

The Pounceys, well, meh.

Riley Cooper, while he's the jack ass of the month right now, probably really did just make one stupid mistake—not a word I personally have in my vocabulary, but I'm not gonna act like I've never heard it.

Philip Rivers is an absolute ass-hat.

Winslow is a "FUCKING SOLDIER!" LOLthat guy.

Vick was easily the most socially unacceptable guy on the list, but everyone deserves a second chance. He seems to be doing the right things with his and not squandering it, so for me he's off the douche list for now.

Hall, while a douche, I just don't personally care about.

Dez is a little too fresh to the league to be the ultimate douche, but he's definitely top douche in the making.

That leads us back to Cutler. Quits on his team, throws his teammates under trains instead of buses, he cries constantly, he whines and pisses and moans, he just looks totally douchey... Everything about the dude screams, "LOOK AT ME!! I'M SUCH A DOUCHE!! PLEASE, PLEASE PUNCH ME IN MY SMUG FACE!!!!!!!"

So, yeah. Jay Cutler.

Haters keep hatin

121227162910-peyton-manning-op3h-12790-single-image-cut.jpg

How the fuck is Peyton Manning even remotely close to being on this list? :shrug::facepalm:

He is the hardest working layer in the National Football League. Having a southern accent doesn't mean that your a douche, Peyton is a very smart individual, on and off the football field! :yep:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How the fuck is Peyton Manning even remotely close to being on this list? :shrug::facepalm:

He is the hardest working layer in the National Football League. Having a southern accent doesn't mean that your a douche, Peyton is a very smart individual, on and off the football field! :yep:

I lol'd, and have you ever seen him berate his teammates on the field? If so, you've watched at least one Peyton Manning game.

I don't like players who yell like coaches on the field; it even irritates me when Romo does it.

I lol'd, and have you ever seen him berate his teammates on the field? If so, you've watched at least one Peyton Manning game.

I don't like players who yell like coaches on the field; it even irritates me when Romo does it.

A QB putting his player on spot is sometimes a good thing. I don't like the Manning family at all, but I still put Cutler over him.

Peyton Manning is the offensive and emotional leader on the field though, so I have problem whatsoever with him doing what he does. He is in the top 5 for QB's all-time, so his teammates probably have a high degree of respect for him, and what he is telling them on the field! :yep:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Peyton Manning is the offensive and emotional leader on the field though, so I have problem whatsoever with him doing what he does. He is in the top 5 for QB's all-time, so his teammates probably have a high degree of respect for him, and what he is telling them on the field! :yep:

It's not entirely what he does it's the way he does it. Frustration obviously can play a big part in a game especially from the quarterback position. Most people don't have respect for teammates who treat them like crap, no matter how good you are.

Edit- Oh I voted for Cutler, though.

Edited by badgers

My answer wasn't on the list so i'll just write it here.

My vote is for... Jim Harbaugh.

He is, in my mind, and without a doubt the biggest asshole I've ever seen.

Harbaugh is a gigantic manchild throwing a never-ending temper-tantrum. He intentionally provokes other coaches (the handshake fight), he throws fits at the refs over legal plays(How DARE you let those DBs legally press-cover my receivers!) and publicly insults other teams. The man has no class, and he inherited a roster brimming with talent that simply lacked leadership, yet he's already being talked about as some coaching god. so you know what? I say, without shame and in total honesty, FUCK JIM HARBAUGH!

Edited by Jayrus
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:srsface:

It is without a doubt Cutler. I have a hard time entertaining arguments being made for others, because Cutler is just such an unbelievable douchebag. He would probably be in the running for the biggest douche in the country. Hell; he'd probably beat out a lot of politicians.

My answer wasn't on the list so i'll just write it here.

My vote is for... Jim Harbaugh.

He is, in my mind, and without a doubt the biggest asshole I've ever seen.

Harbaugh is a gigantic manchild throwing a never-ending temper-tantrum. He intentionally provokes other coaches (the handshake fight), he throws fits at the refs over legal plays(How DARE you let those DBs legally press-cover my receivers!) and publicly insults other teams. The man has no class, and he inherited a roster brimming with talent that simply lacked leadership, yet he's already being talked about as some coaching god. so you know what? I say, without shame and in total honesty, FUCK JIM HARBAUGH!

I wonder if you'd be saying this if you weren't a Seahawks fan. Is it just because your douche bag of a coach can't stand him?

Seriously though, what is this dude supposed to do? He's not a politician, and no where in his job description does it say that he has to kiss asses and be all lovey and friendly with other grown men who are trying to stop him from accomplishing his goals. Do you think Bill Parcels had a bunch of buddy-buddies on the opposite sideline? How about Belichik? Chuck Noll perhaps? I doubt it homie.

This is what great competitors do, and make no mistake. Coaches are competing too. I hate when a guy, while talking about someone he clearly has an issue with, says all the "right things" just because he's supposed to say them. :"He's a great guy, and everyone played hard." Makes me wanna throw rocks at my TV.

Harbaugh nation FTW

Jay Cutler is such a chode nugget.

I wonder if you'd be saying this if you weren't a Seahawks fan. Is it just because your douche bag of a coach can't stand him?

Seriously though, what is this dude supposed to do? He's not a politician, and no where in his job description does it say that he has to kiss asses and be all lovey and friendly with other grown men who are trying to stop him from accomplishing his goals. Do you think Bill Parcels had a bunch of buddy-buddies on the opposite sideline? How about Belichik? Chuck Noll perhaps? I doubt it homie.

This is what great competitors do, and make no mistake. Coaches are competing too. I hate when a guy, while talking about someone he clearly has an issue with, says all the "right things" just because he's supposed to say them. :"He's a great guy, and everyone played hard." Makes me wanna throw rocks at my TV.

Harbaugh nation FTW

Honestly I'm not sure. All I know is I hate that smug superior sack of crap. I've hated the 49ers team since forever, but i've never hated their coach until Harbaugh. I hate Harbaugh win lose or draw, and I defy anyone who sings his praises while calling Pete Carroll a scumbag. I understand that all coaches are competing against each-other. I understand some people... ALOT of people think Pete Carroll is a complete d-bag. Pete Carroll at least pretends to respect other teams and coaches. Jim Harbaugh blatantly disrespects people. I'm all for being energetic about your team and trying to give your team all the edges. What I can't stand is Jim Harbaugh's epic lack of sportsmanship. Yeah Carroll left USC before the sanctions hit. Boo-fucking-hoo. You know what Carroll doesn't do? He doesn't use the post-game handshake to start fights. Nor does he publically insult other teams. Harbaugh is scum. If he didn't happen to share a surname with the Ravens' coach nobody would be defending this scumbag.

Edited by Jayrus

Yeah the guy has not only done it on the field but to the media. If anyone ever said anything about him choking on his dick in the playoffs every year though there would be some serious problems. Peyton is such a douche bag.