oochymp

Looking for a new sig

With the NFL season upon us it's time to put the Harper sig away until next summer, so if somebody could put together a good looking Titans sig for me I'd greatly appreciate it, I'll go with the obvious and say use Jake Locker, but otherwise just do what you want, I'm going to leave all of the style/creativity up to the people who are good at that sort of stuff

I'll give it a go. Class starts tomorrow morning for me though so I can't say for sure if I'll be done tonight. If not, tomorrow. :biggrin:

Okay I'm headed to bed, but this is what I got done so far. It's far from finished but you can tell me what you like/don't like about it and I can adjust it before I go too far into it.

jakelocker_zps45dcabb1.png

Edited by badgers

looks good so far, the only comment I'd have at this point is that it looks like there's a lot of space between the render and text that just looks empty, but I like where it seems to be heading

Here's a Locker sig that F4E made for me last year that's very well done:

lockerf4e.png

There was another made by a Cowboys fan whose username I can't remember, and I've also seem to have lost the sig. It was posted in a request thread of mine on this forum though, but it may have been erased by that purge or w/e it was they did a while back.

Edit: nevermind, here's the thread, actually has 3 different Locker sigs

http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60784-jake-locker/

Edited by .AirMcNair.
  • Upvote 1

sweet, I may wait and see what Badgers ends up with, but those are nice, so Badgers if you don't get around to finishing I understand with classes starting, mine started today as well, I can just use one of those

sweet, I may wait and see what Badgers ends up with, but those are nice, so Badgers if you don't get around to finishing I understand with classes starting, mine started today as well, I can just use one of those

I should be able to get this done today. I had an idea of what to do about that space in between the text, and I'll what I can come up with for the space in between the text but if it ends up not looking good I can simply move both areas closer to the center.

I should be able to get this done today. I had an idea of what to do about that space in between the text, and I'll what I can come up with for the space in between the text but if it ends up not looking good I can simply move both areas closer to the center.

no real rush, and I figured you weren't going to leave that space alone

Had a quick go at this. Hope you don't mind.

9611288815_142879e5d0_o.png

• Upvote 1

Sorry Oochy I wouldn't wait anymore. I work a double shift tonight after class and I haven't made progress from before. If you want, I can continue working on it and PM you when done but if you want a sig now, you should take one of theirs.

Sorry man.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Oochy I wouldn't wait anymore. I work a double shift tonight after class and I haven't made progress from before. If you want, I can continue working on it and PM you when done but if you want a sig now, you should take one of theirs.

Sorry man.

no worries, that's totally understandable, I actually really like the one RANGA came up with

Oh man. Ranga is losing his touch. That Microsoft job hasn't allowed him to perfect his craft lately. :D

So wanted to make a Nats joke. But whatever. I like ya too much.