Sign in to follow this  
BUCK3Y3

US Partially Funding Palestinian Anti-Jew School??

A video has revealed that youth camps run by a United Nations body and funded in part by the United States teaches Palestinian children to hate Jewish people.

The camps are run by the U.N. Relief and Works Agency and are targeted to children, Israel National News reported. A documentary of camp activities called “Camp Jihad” and produced by the Nahum Bedein Center for Near East Policy Research shows that some Palestinian children may be receiving an anti-Israel message.

In one part of the film, campers are shown chanting: “With God’s help and our own strength, we will wage war. And with education and jihad we will return,” Israel National News reported.

And in another portion of the film, a camp instructor is heard labeling Jews as “wolves,” the media outlet reported.

Israel National News reported that the camps are paid for with funds from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and the European Union.

Maybe they are just being taught to hate Ryan Braun and this is being sensationalized. I would be fine with that.

Don't worry young lads. I am leaving the forums anyway after the summer experiment after being invited.

I am going back to the Colts forums full time again for the new season.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Don't worry young lads. I am leaving the forums anyway after the summer experiment after being invited.

I am going back to the Colts forums full time again for the new season.

Good luck.

Because of a couple negs, lol?

Because of a couple negs, lol?

Naw I honestly have to move on back full time to the Colts forums and I am not one to start a thread on it either. I have too many pms from friends there and other stuff. And the season is kicking off soon. I get pretty invested in them during the NFL season and this forum is too general for me.

I need that extra time back for my Colts friends who I have been chatting with for several years.

But, good luck y'all and it's been real.

Jules......out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You won't be missed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

to be fair, this camp is run by the UN, which means two things: i) it's partially funded by just about every country in the world; and ii) any individual country (US included) has little to no direct oversight over it

What a Dick.

The whole "lolz this politician is like hitler" is a much bigger dick move than what I said.

• Downvote 1

The whole "lolz this politician is like hitler" is a much bigger dick move than what I said.

Hitler comparisons. I've seen them for presidents before..

What a Dick.

:tissue: It was a joke.Don't be such a girl.

Edited by seanbrock

Sean, I don't think you understand what a joke is. In order for something to be a joke, there has to be some humorous aspect to it. I don't see one in there. There is no punchline. It is just a picture of Obama and text that basically calls him Hitler. Maybe if there was some sort of picture of Obama taking the Hitler metaphor farther it'd be a joke.

Of course, there does not have to be anything funny in the picture if Jules would've said something funny about it. She did not. There was nothing in the post other than that picture. Unless you can explain to me what the joke is that I'm missing, I'm going to assume it wasn't a joke.

And now that you can see why its not a joke, it should be obvious why I heavily dislike things like that. I assume you know what he did (hope I'm not assuming too much). It trivializes what he actually did by putting his crimes on the same level as someone who raises your taxes or something petty like that. And yeah, I am a bit biased against that, but it should be pretty clear to everyone.

Jokes are fine, but I'm not going to assume someone is joking just because they said something ignorant and stupid, especially when it falls in line with stuff they've previously said.

Sean, I don't think you understand what a joke is. In order for something to be a joke, there has to be some humorous aspect to it. I don't see one in there. There is no punchline. It is just a picture of Obama and text that basically calls him Hitler. Maybe if there was some sort of picture of Obama taking the Hitler metaphor farther it'd be a joke.

Of course, there does not have to be anything funny in the picture if Jules would've said something funny about it. She did not. There was nothing in the post other than that picture. Unless you can explain to me what the joke is that I'm missing, I'm going to assume it wasn't a joke.

And now that you can see why its not a joke, it should be obvious why I heavily dislike things like that. I assume you know what he did (hope I'm not assuming too much). It trivializes what he actually did by putting his crimes on the same level as someone who raises your taxes or something petty like that. And yeah, I am a bit biased against that, but it should be pretty clear to everyone.

Jokes are fine, but I'm not going to assume someone is joking just because they said something ignorant and stupid, especially when it falls in line with stuff they've previously said.

What you mean to say is jokes are fine unless they offend you. The Joke isn't that Obama is Hitler. It's saying that just because he's a good speaker, doesn't mean he's a good leader. Hitler was a magnetic speaker but he ruined his country and committed genocide. Obviously Obama isn't that bad, but jokes often make humerus exaggerations.

Sorry you're extra offended because you're Jewish.I'd like to have that Riley Cooper thread back though because I'm pretty sure that you were saying what he said and did wasn't that bad. Could be wrong on that but I was pretty sure. In any case, change your tampon please.

• Upvote 1

What you mean to say is jokes are fine unless they offend you. The Joke isn't that Obama is Hitler. It's saying that just because he's a good speaker, doesn't mean he's a good leader. Hitler was a magnetic speaker but he ruined his country and committed genocide. Obviously Obama isn't that bad, but jokes often make humerus exaggerations.

Sorry you're extra offended because you're Jewish.I'd like to have that Riley Cooper thread back though because I'm pretty sure that you were saying what he said and did wasn't that bad. Could be wrong on that but I was pretty sure. In any case, change your tampon please.

It doesn't do anything with that. Heck, this topic wasn't about Obama's speaking at all. If someone was talking about Obama being a good speaker then that picture would be relevant. It still wouldn't be a joke, but it'd make sense. Of course in a topic where it is about the US partially funding anti-semetic schools, it doesn't sound like speaking ability is the only parallel she's trying to draw between the two. And no, this issue isn't close to that level.

And Riley Cooper apologized profusely for what he said. Obviously we'll never know for sure if it was sincere, but its still something. When Jules was called our for her bullshit, she just decided to leave.

Also, your "you care about something, therefore you're a girl" just serves to make you look like a middle schooler. Just thought you should know.

It doesn't do anything with that. Heck, this topic wasn't about Obama's speaking at all. If someone was talking about Obama being a good speaker then that picture would be relevant. It still wouldn't be a joke, but it'd make sense. Of course in a topic where it is about the US partially funding anti-semetic schools, it doesn't sound like speaking ability is the only parallel she's trying to draw between the two. And no, this issue isn't close to that level.

And Riley Cooper apologized profusely for what he said. Obviously we'll never know for sure if it was sincere, but its still something. When Jules was called our for her bullshit, she just decided to leave.

Also, your "you care about something, therefore you're a girl" just serves to make you look like a middle schooler. Just thought you should know.

:laugh:

I agree with blots in that the Obama = Hitler comparisons or "jokes" are assinine, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it wasn't a poor attempt at a joke. The simple fact that it's a demotivational poster says that it's supposed to be funny to someone.

That being said, that "joke" had no relevance to this thread and only served to detract from the real topic at hand, which is depressing. Phail's picture actually made a fair point. Too often lately are threads with potential for a compelling conversation completely shit on because a bunch of noobs post some moronic memes. Once in a while it's funny, but jesus, way to stamp out any real discussion in one fell swoop.