Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

Heisman to Hall of Fame (Madden 25 Interactive)

The strongest QB draft class in history is entering the draft this year. Loaded with talent from start to finish, and at least 10 QB's likely to go in the first round. Craig Carr, after initially debating going into the NFL, has decided to pursue his dream of playing in the big league. He is projected in the 1st round.

Ahman Levens, initially scouted as a 1st round prospect, has dropped down draft boards into the 3rd round. Due to a lack of teams wanting a big powerful back, he may convert into the FB position to become more useful.

Jermaine Cole was once a highly regarded prospect but after failing multiple drug tests, he has slid down the boards all the way to being undrafted. However, if he stays clean and is picked by a team that suits his talents, there is no doubt that he will punish anyone getting in his way.

In the future years, there are many more storylines still to follow. High school prospects looking for a shot in the NFL. College kids deciding to pursue the professional sports lifestyle. This is Heisman to Hall of Fame. These are the players from senior year, to Canton recognition. Are you ready to hear their stories?

(Sorry for delaying the whole situation. I really wanted to hit the first draftees before moving along in the other thread.)

• Upvote 2

With the 15th pick of the NFL draft. The Dallas Cowboys have selected... Craig Carr

As the 5th quarterback to go off the board, and in a draft with 9 first round QB's; Craig Carr has high expectations hanging over his head. In the first week of preseason he seemed to be the guaranteed backup QB, but after Kyle Orton broke out in practices, Craig plummeted to the bottom of the depth chart. A lock for the roster, but hardly receiving any snaps behind Romo and Orton, Carr managed to scrap together 153 yards on 8 of 21. Still, Romo threw 2 interceptions, and Orton threw none. At this rate, Carr is going to be a long term backup, but if Orton moves and Romo falls behind on his game? Craig is a lock for the starting spot. America's team suits Carr in the long run. Hopefully he won't have to suffer in weak talentless teams like in college.

With the 24th pick of the 2nd round(56th overall) of the NFL Draft. The Carolina Panthers have selected... Ahman Levens

After posting above average combine ratings, Levens rose up into the 2nd round. In a committee backfield, Levens sat at 4th of 6 running backs heading into training camp. By week 3 Kenjon Barner was sent on his way to the FA market. Levens, not even getting a single preseason snap yet, broke out in the kick return game. A hammer going down the field, Levens impressed coaches by hitting a defender so hard, that the hit to chest caused a concussion. With otherworldly abilities to plow forward, Levens took over the kick returning position. In week 4, Tauren Poole was released, leaving Levens at the back end of a committee loaded with older and depleted talents. DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, and Knowshon Moreno. Expect a big year in the kick return game, and if one of the main backs falls, Levens might even shoot up the ladder.

Undrafted. Seemingly unwanted. The linebacker out of Notre Dame, Jermaine Cole.

After failing to be invited to the combine, Jermaine Cole completely skipped all workouts, expecting to be a late pick anyways. After failing to be picked up by any team in the draft, Cole waited patiently in hopes of getting grabbed afterwards by a team looking to make an impact with an undrafted rookie. After a week he quickly searched around for work, and was taken hesitantly by the Jaguars. After missing a few practices, and failing to prove himself anything but a beatable, zone coverage only type man, he was traded. In return for Jermaine, the Buccaneers gave the Jags a 7th round pick for the upcoming year. Jermaine continued to slack off until his final day of practices, after he was already informed he would be cut. Launching into a rageful state of mind, Jermaine laid out any man who'd come within 5 yards of him while carrying the ball. Too little too late. Now sitting in Free Agency, Jermaine is waiting for a caller. Week 1 is starting soon, and it's about time for Jermaine to hang up the cleats.

Update:

Kyle Orton is out for the remainder of the regular season with a fractured hip. Craig Carr is now the backup.

DeAngelo Williams is out for the year with a complete ACL tear.

The cards are falling right for some noise to be made by both of them.

Edited by Chernobyl426
  • Upvote 1

Love these things man! Nice to see it come back. Can't believe Levens went to the Panthers though. >_> That team loves overloading on backs even in the video game world. Lmao.

Is the other thread back up and running now too?

Also, in Madden this year.. do they give you the ability to create a bunch of players and add them to a team taken over in franchise mode? So I could do something for the site?

Thanks again! :D

Yeah, the college one is about to start back up, I just got to post the stats from last season and do rookie checkovers. I got a season to do first though. Time to find out where Ahbeeb is going this year, and if Levens or Carr start.

How did my dogshit QB get drafted in round 1 :yao:

How did my dogshit QB get drafted in round 1 :yao:

:Cowboys:

• Upvote 1

Jermaine Cole is picked up by the Bengals in week 8, and goes on to collect 17 tackles in a successful year as a backup MLB. He shows large improvement, and barely misses out on getting a long term contract.

Craig Carr doesn't even make it out onto the field.

Ahman Levens gets 95 yards and a TD on 30 rushes. He also has 16 yards on 3 receptions, and 141 yards on 6 kickoff returns. He ended up #2 at the end of the season due to injuries to Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams.

In the 2nd round of the NFL draft, with the 15th pick(47th overall) the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select... Derrick Ahbeeb

In FA, Jermaine Cole is signed by the Miami Dolphins for a 790k contract. He sits at the bottom of the MLB depth chart.

Tony Romo retires due to an injury in training camp that prevents him from moving around in the pocket good. Luckily, the Cowboys selected a QB in the draft. 2nd rounder Chad Spencer out of Missisippi State University. At first Spencer is ahead of Carr in training camp, but eventually fell to the back of the depth chart. Tim Tebow is signed as a backup to Carr, and looks to be the short-term solution while Carr nurses an injury.

Ahman Levens sits at #4 on the Panthers depth chart.

Craig Carr is the Cowboys starting quarterback, but he will miss the first 5 weeks.

Derrick Ahbeeb is #3 on the Buccaneers behind Doug Martin and Ahmad Bradshaw.

Jermaine Cole is cut in the final week of cuts, leaving him sitting again in wait in the FA market.

Storytelling. It's bullshit that he dropped from 2nd to undrafted, but I had to do something with the situation. Madden 25 has a new setup that alters the ratings every time you import the draft. If I redid it he could be a number one pick. (Unlikely though.)

Yeah. It's a shame that Carr can't stay healthy, given that he has so much potential. It'll be exciting to see how he does later in his career though, as that's when I expect him to make the most impact. He seems like a late-bloomer, for the most part.

What ever became of my star QB?

He is still in college. I haven't went further into the whole thing because interest from the community died.

He is still in college. I haven't went further into the whole thing because interest from the community died.

The interest is still there bro, we just wait for updates instead of demanding them that's all.

The interest is still there bro, we just wait for updates instead of demanding them that's all.

This, pretty much.

I apologize. Had completely forgotten about this. I'll try to do some more then, if you guys still want them. Biggest problem is doing both college & professional.

Yea we do bro, just use the other threads similar to this as an indication. Also do what ever is easiest for you to update it. We are just happy your doing something like this as we all know we all prefer playing than simming lol

Do whatever is best for you dude. If you choose to prioritize pro over college, that's completely fine.