What age group are you in?

45 members have voted

1. 1. What age group are you in?

GO!!!!

:panic:

Edited by BLUE

As of five hours ago I'm 21. fuck.

• Upvote 2

LOL this poll must have been done by someone really young.....I don't even think when I was a teenager that I thought of people over 42 as OLD.

ROFL but hey I will admit that I did expect I was one of the older posters on these forums.

42 is old... Don't try and make yourself feel better. >_> <_>

Kidding of course, as long as you don't need help to take a piss, you aren't old.

• Upvote 1

42 is old... Don't try and make yourself feel better. >_> <_<

Kidding of course, as long as you don't need help to take a piss, you aren't old.

If the music isn't too loud you ain't too old.

Will be 24 before I know it.

LOL this poll must have been done by someone really young.....I don't even think when I was a teenager that I thought of people over 42 as OLD.

ROFL but hey I will admit that I did expect I was one of the older posters on these forums.

I'm 34.

And it's a joke. People that aren't much younger than me call me old all the time when they're joking around.

Edited by BLUE

I'm 34.

And it's a joke. People that aren't much younger than me call me old all the time when they're joking around.

LOL I seriously don't take any offense in being called old. I still haven't seen 50 yet so I don't consider myself over the hill (although my health certainly isn't good). I will say that at 34 I was in the best shape of my life. At that time I was trying to build myself back up from a divorce (both mentally and physically). I was working out 3-5 times a week and running 4-6 times a week. I had my abs and my weight was around what it was when I was 19 years old. My 5k times then were around 20-22 minutes (my best time from years before was 18:52)so I was doing decent if not fantastic. Must had been pretty good cause I ended up dating/marrying a woman who was almost 13 years younger than me (a great woman who still puts up with me now).

• Upvote 2

BLUE is old.

• Upvote 1

im the oldest here at 63. if you don't believe me then check my profile

• Upvote 1

I'm 21 but I always feel like I'm 70. Always tired and sleepy (although that's probably from never sleeping), already balding, back is always in pain, takes about three tries to get up from the couch, it takes longer to catch my breath then it does to get tired, and my body is always hurting like a bitch. And the wrinkles I've had on my forehead since I was like 10.

My athleticism, body, inexperience is probably the only part of me that's actually 21. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I'm 21 but I always feel like I'm 70. Always tired and sleepy (although that's probably from never sleeping), already balding, back is always in pain, takes about three tries to get up from the couch, it takes longer to catch my breath then it does to get tired, and my body is always hurting like a bitch. And the wrinkles I've had on my forehead since I was like 10.

My athleticism, body, inexperience is probably the only part of me that's actually 21. :yep:

Sounds to me like your body is bad bruh.

25 mofos :smug:

Me too. Hitting that prime.

22. 23 next February.

And i'll knock every motherfucker here out in 2 seconds.

:smug: