Favre4Ever

Welcome to IPB 3.4.5

Shoutbox moved back to the bottom of the page.

Thank god. Everything feels normal again.

I changed the theme 1 time and got banned for 5 minutes for multiple connections.

• Upvote 2

First time I've been on in a while, so the changes were a bit of a shock. I'll get used to it in time like everyone else here, I'm sure. I do miss being able to throw in rep comments, but that's about it that disappoints me.

Sorry if this was asked... is there a way to see where we got repped?

If you go to your profile, and then click "Reputation" on the sidebar it should come up. However, it doesn't seem to be working properly atm.

First time I've been on in a while, so the changes were a bit of a shock. I'll get used to it in time like everyone else here, I'm sure. I do miss being able to throw in rep comments, but that's about it that disappoints me.

The hooks for both of these are outdated and/or no longer supported (or were never updated by the authors) for this version of the board. Hopefully we'll be able to find a suitable replacement for them.

Now, for stuff that does work:

1: The arcade is now back up and running. It's going to look a little wonky on all of the skins, except IP.Board, until we can get things tweaked. Everything still works, however, so it's good to go in that respect.

2: You can now embed tweets. The media tag now supports both single tweet and strings of tweet embedding. All you have to do is take the link of the tweet, and stick it in the media tag. [ media ] [ / media ]

Links containing the word "status" (like this one https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/378244495713648640) will show as one tweet

Links containing the word "statuses" will show as a string of tweets

Edited by Vin

Embedding tweets is a nice new feature. Cool stuff.

I have an issue to report. On the default TGP skin the forum icons are switched around.

I'm talking about the little squares to the left side of the forum name where it says "TGP" diagonally. It used to be grayscale when there was no new messages and gold when there was new messages. Now it's the opposite. Would be an easy fix I assume.

I have an issue to report. On the default TGP skin the forum icons are switched around.

I'm talking about the little squares to the left side of the forum name where it says "TGP" diagonally. It used to be grayscale when there was no new messages and gold when there was new messages. Now it's the opposite. Would be an easy fix I assume.

Should be fixed now.

Yeah it's fixed for the main site. But when I go into different sections, it's still opposite day, I've just now noticed.

I put the sidebars up on the index page for the time being. They will probably disappear when the Rep Tab is more functional on the profiles, but this should suffice for the time being.

The rep tab in the profiles has been fixed. The 3.4.5 version is a little different from the old version, as this one shows the actual post that you either gave or received rep instead of just showing the thread, but it works.

• Upvote 2

You rock Vin. :rock:

• Upvote 1

You still have to go to the thread to see exactly who gave you the rep, but I actually prefer this system.

You still have to go to the thread to see exactly who gave you the rep, but I actually prefer this system.

If you go to your profile > reputation, if you click the rep value you received on the respextive post a little box will come up telling you who did it.

If you go to your profile > reputation, if you click the rep value you received on the respextive post a little box will come up telling you who did it.

I was about to say you were wrong because it wasn't showing up on my computer, but now it magically is.

Vin... :shifty:

Didn't touch it. :nope: