Favre4Ever

Welcome to IPB 3.4.5

That will be fixed, assuming the hook isn't dead or imcompatible.

Also, for those bothered by the scrunched feel of the board index, you can close the Recent Status Updates and Recent Topics tabs on the right by hitting the X that pops up when hovering at the top right corner of the Recent Status Updates tab.

Have you retried restarting your router/modem?

Also, for those bothered by the scrunched feel of the board index, you can close the Recent Status Updates and Recent Topics tabs on the right by hitting the X that pops up when hovering at the top right corner of the Recent Status Updates tab.

That helps, but it's still not the same as before, where the board was unscrunched and we could still see status updates.

I like the rollup effect after you post. I like the updated posting icons.

I don't like the insert link popup dialog where you cannot enter in the link text along with the url. Can manually enter code to get around that, but it was a nice lazy feature :).

Good job everyone. Never rush upgrades though, I think we've had some board downtime in the past due to that :D. I've done it so many times in my career, you'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now. Kinda rule one in software rollouts.

Thanks, JD and Vin for making this happen and thank you to funnyguy for the beastly Browns theme.

Edited by NaTaS

Isn't there an option where if you edit a post for a quick spelling update or edit within a certain time limit you don't see the "Edited by XXXX".

Have you retried restarting your router/modem?

Yep. Totally broken.

The double Forum banner now says Home and Forum instead of Home twice, but it's still offset to the left for me, and the main banner on the Eagles skin doesn't show up anymore.

Edited by SteVo

The double Forum banner now says Home and Forum instead of Home twice, but it's still offset to the left for me, and the main banner on the Eagles skin doesn't show up anymore.

The same here

Also, on the View New Content page (which I use almost exclusively), it doesn't look like there's a button that lets you click on the newest unread post, a very useful tool.

Going out on a limb and saying FSUViking will return to the forums before the shoutbox does.

What the fuck is taking so long?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Going out on a limb and saying FSUViking will return to the forums before the shoutbox does.

What an "upgrade". No shoutbox and a chat that kicks people upon trying to enter.

I want to + you, but the rep system doesn't seem to be working. :yao:

• Upvote 2

I want to + you, but the rep system doesn't seem to be working. :yao:

Seconded. :yao:

That's what I came here to say... not necessarily the same thing about FSU Viking... but yeah what the hell is taking the Shoutbox so long?

Everything looks to be working now. Great work team :yep:

And for everyone complaining, to get a massive upgrade like this up and running, plus troubleshooting all the the bugs and then fixing them can take over a week on average. To get this turned around in a couple of days in a great effort by both Vin and JD.

Edited by RANGA
  • Upvote 1

Awesome job getting everything functioning right before kickoff Sunday. Much appreciate fellas.

Hey, I've only slept 1 of the last 36 hours.

That's fine. That's fine. That's fine.

And for everyone complaining, to get a massive upgrade like this up and running, plus troubleshooting all the the bugs and then fixing them can take over a week on average. To get this turned around in a couple of days in a great effort by both Vin and JD.

Then why couldn't this have been done weeks ago? Not literally right before Week 1. lol Just bad timing all the way around.

I'm still seeing this on FireFox.

http://imageshack.us/a/img826/333/adz6.png

I got a couple of those as well, recently. They happened when I was looking at the different skins. Alex (AirMcNair.) said he got one as well, although his didn't occur because he was checking out the different skins.

Anyone get this one, where the team icons are stacked differently? At first they were stacked like a cube, but now they're showing up as being stacked vertically, as opposed the original horizontal view: xqfl7t.jpg

Not a big deal, really. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed it. :yep:

Edited by BLUE