Piggly Wiggly

BJGE's Weekly Offical Betting thread

Figured this would be a fun thread to do since I plan on making multiple bets per week throughout the rest of the season...

I did two parlays on Saturday.

4-teamer, $10 to pay $128 and change:

Buffalo -14

Clemson -14

Miami -6.5

Bowling Green - 26.5

Bowling Green led 28-0 late, but gave up a meaningless TD to UMass to make the parlay go bust. :Suicide:

3-team, Free $35 bonus bet to pay $214 and change

Marshall -15

UL-Lafayette -11

Oklahoma -9

Marshall and ULL easily covered, and then it came down to OU. Sooners led 13-0 at the half, TCU cut it to 3 right before the 4th, but OU went up 10 with a TD with less than 5 minutes to play. Of fucking course, OU gives up TD with less than 3 mins to blow the cover.

Lord, why?

sadart.gif

Never gamble on sports.

Re-title to BJGEs weekly bad bets thread. :D

Soccer bets FTW :yep:

and parlays are the way to go

Edited by Maverick

Fucking Bears... AF and SDSU couldn't hit the over, anyway. :shifty:

I'm on Temple +21 tonight, tho. :yep:

Parlays seem to be horribly awful. Even though the payouts are better, they still aren't even as high as they should be... And too much needs to happen. It doesn't really seem to be worth it if you are going to be doing this long-term. Hey, if you hit a big one and back out.. Cool. But this whole thing seems awful.

However, it isn't my money so keep on keepin on. lol

I'm on Temple +21 tonight, tho. :yep:

Changed my mind. Taking the under (53) on this game.

Parlays seem to be horribly awful. Even though the payouts are better, they still aren't even as high as they should be... And too much needs to happen. It doesn't really seem to be worth it if you are going to be doing this long-term. Hey, if you hit a big one and back out.. Cool. But this whole thing seems awful.

Yeah, that's how they make money Favre.

Had a pretty lame day overall, but still ended up +$37 for the day.

Wins were: Army -7.5, North Texas -6.5 and the over (63) in the Oregon St.-Wazzu game.

I fully realize. I just don't think our betting friends here do.

Pill I won 97 dollars on a parlay. You Jelly :smug:

I fully realize. I just don't think our betting friends here do.

I do realize it, hence why I don't put big money on parlays. It's not like I'm throwing down $50 per parlay. Usually $5-8, sometimes $10 on 2-4 team parlays. For what they payout, it's worth a shot. Basically my equivalent of playing a scratch-off. And I'm not losing money on CFB, because I just make it all back and then some with the straight bets that I do. I do pretty well at CFB betting, actually. I just get killed by my NFL wagers, which is why I'm done betting NFL games lol.

Anyways, lines just came out for this week... here's some of the lines I favor...

Louisville -12 (vs. UCF)

Purdue +26.5 (vs. Michigan St)

Clemson +3 (vs. Florida St)

Notre Dame -3 (vs. USC)

Buffalo -20.5 (vs. UMass)

Cincy -14.5 (vs. UCONN)

Arkansas +28.5 (vs. Alabama)

We'll see how these lines move throughout the week, I'll prob lock into some of them by Thursday or so...

• Upvote 1

Parlays are the best way to go when betting if you wanna bet little and win big. If you can find a few big spreads in your favor, which you typically can in CFB you can win 40 bucks here and there on a 5 dollar wager.

Its better than dropping 10 dollars on 1 game and winning only 8 dollars if that team wins lol.

Parlays are the best way to go when betting if you wanna bet little and win big.

Pretty much this.

Most of my parlays so far have been around $5 or $10 with the reward at least 6x that depending on the lines. The way I look at it is I have a lot of opportunities to make the money back. If I only win once out of about seven parlays, I'm still breaking even.

Rename and move this.

It's in a shitty section and people posting in here aren't just betting on NCAA foozeball. NFL and Soccer FTW :smug:

I know nothing about Soccer. But I just put like 8 dollars on a parlay :shifty:

• Upvote 1

^what are the lines?

I need Bosnia, Russia, and Israel all to score one more goal within 20 minute to keep my parlay alive O_o