Sign in to follow this  
Glanvilles Grits

Falcons Banner

I'm looking to get a Falcons team banner made for a forum header. Not real sure what type of format to make this request in, but you guys here do great work so I figured I would post it at TGP.

Size: 900 x 240 pixels

I would like a few different players on the banner, not real sure how I want to be laid out so that will be up to the designer of the banner. Ideally I want the banner text to read Falcons Red but if only Atlanta Falcons is doable, that will be fine as well I suppose.

So again, not real sure what other info you may need, so I'll keep a tag on this topic and check it for any questions. Thanks to whoever picks this up!

Here, I had a good idea in my head but it got late and I started to get lazy. I can do more work on it later. In the mean time could you put it on your website so I see how it looks? I think it might be a tad dark for what you have there and I may have to start from scratch.

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp13/gobadgers77/falconred_zpsab7a537b.png

• Upvote 1

That's fantastic Badger! I put it on the site, and I think it looks pretty good there because the boarder is actually a grey color so it works.

Don't put in all that extra work, you did a great job the way it is! As always too, thanks for doing it in your own personal time! I don't make a lot of requests, but I haven't come across a bad result yet from anyone here.

Thanks man!

Alright, I was only like a quarter done with it but if you like it like that, you're welcome.