lesean-mccoy-cowboys2-e1292340871473-jpgd-cells.jpgGet ready for an asswhooping Dallas. You fags are going down.

Shouldn't this be either in the Gameday forum or the Smacktalk forum?

I agree the Cowboys get beat in this one and it will be a shootout.

Cowboys: 35

Eagles: 38

I don't think we're gonna win, but...

Cowboys fans are the worst. And you guys should feel bad. /epicsmack

• Downvote 1

I don't think we're gonna win, but...

Cowboys fans are the worst. And you guys should feel bad. /epicsmack

Vagina...

Inb4 Dallas fans post a picture of Philly's empty trophy case or make some remark about not having won a Superbowl yet.

Oh also, "we" threw snowballs at Santa.

If Dallas controls DeSean Jackson, this game should be in hand. McCoy's going to get his yards, but we have to make early down splash plays and get Philly off the field, or hold them to field goals.

At the same time, who are you Eagle fans kidding? You can't stop Romo and his wideouts. No chance. You better score a lot.

Nick Foles doesn't scare me in the slightest.

Edited by BwareDWare94

What if he was under your bed right now?

• Upvote 1

What if he was under your bed right now?

That made me laugh out loud haha.

eaglesfan.jpg

says it all really

Inb4 Dallas fans post a picture of Philly's empty trophy case or make some remark about not having won a Superbowl yet.

Eagles hoisting Lombardi trophy + MVP Presentation

20100102-youtube-error.jpg

Guest Phailadelphia

Philly's 3 wins are against teams with a combined record of 1-15. Alls I'm sayin.

I know the Eagles are exciting at 3-3, but the analysts making it sound like they should win the game are ignoring key things, such as the teams they've beat and their absolute sieve of a defense. People want to harp on Dallas' defense, but at least they've shown promise, holding three teams to 17, 16, and 7 points, respectively.

The signs point toward Dallas dominating this game, Eagle fans. I know it probably won't happen, but if what should happen in this game comes to fruition, it should be a double digit victory for Dallas.

Jason Kelce, Evan Mathis and Jason Peters are all pro bowlers going up against Dallas' practice squad weakside defense. LeSean McCoy is gonna run train on you mother fuckers. Garrett will be out coached and Romo is gonna toss the game away at the end. It'll be glorious.

Those practice squad boys were good enough against a pretty good Washington OL, too. I see no reason that the best DL coach in the league can't get them ready to go against Philly, especially with great linebackers behind them.

I know the Eagles are exciting at 3-3, but the analysts making it sound like they should win the game are ignoring key things, such as the teams they've beat and their absolute sieve of a defense. People want to harp on Dallas' defense, but at least they've shown promise, holding three teams to 17, 16, and 7 points, respectively.

The signs point toward Dallas dominating this game, Eagle fans. I know it probably won't happen, but if what should happen in this game comes to fruition, it should be a double digit victory for Dallas.

I love your continued talks about what *should* happen, as if you know beyond a shadow of a doubt how Dallas is as a team and how Philly is as a team.

What *should* happen is that the better team will win. But I'm sure it'll be the refs fault if Dallas loses, right?

Those practice squad boys were good enough against a pretty good Washington OL, too. I see no reason that the best DL coach in the league can't get them ready to go against Philly, especially with great linebackers behind them.

Bruce Carter sucks, I'll give you Sean Lee. Not only is the d line going to get handled but then McCoy is going to finish you mother fuckers off.

Bruce Carter sucks, I'll give you Sean Lee. Not only is the d line going to get handled but then McCoy is going to finish you mother fuckers off.

If you think Bruce Carter sucks, you've never watched him. I'm sorry, but that's just wrong.

I love your continued talks about what *should* happen, as if you know beyond a shadow of a doubt how Dallas is as a team and how Philly is as a team.

What *should* happen is that the better team will win. But I'm sure it'll be the refs fault if Dallas loses, right?

So Dallas is gonna win? Good to know. :D

haha at least sean had the balls to make this

good point. both