Bucman

Official 2014 NBA OffSeason

In no world is it acceptable for Josh Smith to attempt 11 threes. Mo needs to get ahold of all the guards and bigs and let them know that it's Moose who should be leading the team in shot attempts. The Pistons let a game they should of won slip away in the 4th. :(

We lost Goran Dragic after he collided with PJ Tucker, and Bledsoe struggled finding his shot all night... But he took OFF in the 4th quarter. From the 6 minute mark until the clock hit 0, Bledsoe is the only Suns player to score -- nailing a 3 pointers with .7 seconds left on the clock! :rock:

Another double double for Miles Plumlee and Dionte Christmas made his debut tonight and was fairly impressive. I know it won't last and I know I am setting myself up for massive disappointment... But I love how the Suns are playing basketball right now.

2 - 0 with the Thunder coming up. Oh boy. ha.

The Thunder just got shit stomped by the Timberwolves. They're vulnerable. Serge Ibaka has forgotten that he can do something other than shoot threes on offense and they're just not ready, as a team, outside of Durant. They need Westbrook, bad.

My computer is just fine, and the NBA.com highlight video's just don't do anything but freeze. So annoying.

Both my teams beat Dallas last night :smug:

That all might be true, Bware... But we are still the Suns, ha.

I love how a bunch of people were going on about how obvious the 76ers are tanking yet they are 3-0 with wins over the Bulls and Heat.

I love how a bunch of people were going on about how obvious the 76ers are tanking yet they are 3-0 with wins over the Bulls and Heat.

It's

a flash

in the pan.

They'll be lucky to reach .500.

MCW is all like "Hell Naw" to that tanking talk.

MCW is all like "Hell Naw" to that tanking talk.

I was puzzled that he fell all the way to tenth in the draft...

I never thought I'd be saying this but, methinks Drummond has been playing too many minutes. And Stuckey truly has a rare rare gift of making everyone around him significantly worse. This man needs to GTFO.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Suns lead at the half! :rock: Lot of stuff to improve on though. Seems like we are more battling to hang with the Thunder rather than to actually win.

I'll take the win, but I really do hope that someone gets ahold of Maurice Cheeks about Drummond and his minutes. He doesn't need to be babied by any means, but the guy was clearly gassed out there in the last quarter of the game which is when we need him most.

The Piston's lineup in general was just all over the place.

Choke on your dicks, why don't ya Phoenix. Oh well, with like 30 turnovers, Suns didn't really deserve to win that one. Nice night for Bledsoe minus that TO column. Onward and upward! :yep:

Guest Phailadelphia

Yeesh. Phoenix wins that one if Westbrook isn't back yet. A win is a win, but OKC has lots to work on.

Mark my words: OKC will trade for a 3-pt shooter at the deadline.

Edited by Phailadelphia

Heat trade Allen for Perkins?

Rockets/Clippers tonight.

I can't wait for Houston to make a statement. Imagine Asik on Jordan and Howard on Blake lolololol

Guest Phailadelphia

I knew there was a reason I didn't like KMart. Ole bitter ass.

No matter how bitter he sounds, he's got a point.

Not really. Its not like the Thunder haven't been good. They definitely beat the Grizzlies and put up a better fight against the Spurs if Westbrook doesn't go down.

Guest Phailadelphia

...like what?

Edit: Kevin Love is leading the league in scoring right now lol

Edited by Phailadelphia

...like what?

Edit: Kevin Love is leading the league in scoring right now lol

There's a difference between the way Love scores and the way Durant and Westbrook scores. Love accumulates points through ball movement or a fading shot clock. He doesn't have to dominate the ball to score.

Guest Phailadelphia

If you're on a 60-win team with 2 top-5 players and 2 top-5 scorers, who the hell cares? And KMart didn't give KD & Westbrook much confidence in him either. He was terrible against any decent team, or was a one-half All Star.

The only thing this revealed to me is Kmart, aside from being a whiny ass, cares more about getting the ball than winning. And if that's the case, good riddance.

Edited by Phailadelphia