The NFC East went a surprising 3-0 in Week 9, as the Redskins staved off the Chargers, the Cowboys survived a scare from the Vikes, and the Eagles cruised in Oakland, while the Giants sat at home crying. Having said that where does everyone stand??

http://www.truschoolsports.com/2013/11/nfc-east-weekly-recap-victory.html

Of their final 8 games, Washington faces only 3 teams have a record above .500 and they are all at home. Watch out for this team to make run again.

If the Eagles get the Nick Foles we saw against The Bucs and the Raiders (both solid defenses) we have a very legitimate shot at the NFCE title. A 9-7 record could get you the NFCE title this year but if we get the QB play out of Foles we have seen a couple times we have a shot in a bad division. Don't know if that's a good thing but I think it's always good to compete and be playing for something. It'd be a great way to start the Kelly era. If Foles leads us to the playoffs we might as well stick with him and build the defense up as much as possible. I'd love to see a fucking LB for once on this team that's half way decent.

If we get the Foles we saw against Dallas, the one who couldn't make NFL caliber throws, then we have a top 15 draft pick at least. NFCE is pretty wide open right now though. Still the Eagles need to get elite QB production in order to make it to the playoffs and I just am not sure Foles can do it. I hope he can, but realistically though, probably not.