Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

Andy Reid

Salivating Andy Reid Still Chasing Perfect Seasoning

SPORTS NEWS IN BRIEF • Sports • NFL Football • Andy Reid • ISSUE 49•45 • Nov 6, 2013

KANSAS CITY, MO—His mouth watering as he described the elusive blend of herbs, salts, and spices, Chiefs coach Andy Reid told reporters Wednesday that he was still determinedly pursuing a perfect seasoning. “A lot of things have to come together for a perfect seasoning,” said Reid, adding that his lifelong dream of tasting perfection led to countless hours of obsessive preparation and many late nights in the team’s kitchen facilities. “It needs to have a little grit, it needs to get hot at the right time, and it will only happen for a truly special meat. I’ve been close to the recipe for a perfect seasoning before—it’s actually why I moved to Kansas City.” Reid admitted that while the cook-offs were the most important goal, the Chiefs’ winning steak was “always in the back of [his] mind.”

Salivating Andy Reid Still Chasing Perfect Seasoning | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

A perfect seasoning would always be his foremost accomplishment even if the Chiefs happened to go 19-0. Someone should make this their lifelong pursuit. :yep:

Oh hell ya. I want the perfect seasoning. :yep:

Maybe it will go with Dallas' special sauce.

Edited by Chernobyl426

^ What's that? Jerry Jones' glory hole dressing?

• Upvote 1

Few people know this, but that is the real reason Landry left Dallas. Jerry asked him to partake in some glory hole, and Landry got freaked the fuck out and left town.

• Upvote 1