Sign in to follow this  
McTater

Oh Florida

This photo pretty much sums up Florida's defeat last saturday. And also how did the guy on the 1 get like that?

What the hell is going on... ha. Has to be a good reason, right?

I'm starting to think that beating Florida wasn't quite the good win I thought it would be...

Georgia Southern is an FCS powerhouse (or they were? I think they're in their last FCS year before transitioning). Losing to them is nothing to shake your head at if your team isn't up there with the elite FBS teams. There are many, many FBS teams that would be worse to lose to. Georgia Southern is right up there NDSU, Eastern Washington, and Northern Iowa. It's no shock to me that they beat Florida. These things happen.

Georgia Southern is an FCS powerhouse (or they were? I think they're in their last FCS year before transitioning). Losing to them is nothing to shake your head at if your team isn't up there with the elite FBS teams. There are many, many FBS teams that would be worse to lose to. Georgia Southern is right up there NDSU, Eastern Washington, and Northern Iowa. It's no shock to me that they beat Florida. These things happen.

Georgia Southern went 0/3 passing in the game, I'm well aware of the triple option (Georgia Southern beat a highly favored W&M team in the playoffs a couple years ago using it) but if you want to take yourself seriously you can't lose to a team that doesn't even make an effort to throw the ball

as for the picture in this thread, I have a feeling it was just a well timed screenshot of players running into each other

Edited by oochymp

as for the picture in this thread, I have a feeling it was just a well timed screenshot of players running into each other

turns out I was giving Florida way too much credit:

• Upvote 2

Never thought I'd see a year where Vanderbilt beat BOTH UGA and UF. Florida has had it's worst year in a LONG time for sure.