Favre4Ever

2014 NFL Mock Draft Sign-Up & Discussion

Everyone still around for this?

You know I am.

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. As a heads up I work weeknights from 3:45-11:45 so I will usually at least check this thread earlier in the day and after I get out of work.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Just remember, guys, that I gave Dmac the Colts.

If you know you are going to be gone or see yourself up in a couple hours or even in the next day.. Send your board to somebody. Have a proxy. We usually have one or two people who are active but don't participate in this and they are always willing to help.

I don't think I know the prospects well enough to participate nor do I have the time to change that, but I'd be happy to provide this service to keep this moving quickly

just a quick reminder as we get ready to get this rolling

What's the deal with comp. picks?

In years past, we would just do the draft order and if we happen to get past the third round before compensatory picks are up we just skip them. Don't think we had the problem last year.

• Upvote 1

Just remember, guys, that I gave Dmac the Colts.

And HadenIsland has Miami.

I know a couple of people are against this and I honestly don't even know how often it would be used anyway... but is anyone up for trading players in this game -- or not something to look into ?

In years past, we would just do the draft order and if we happen to get past the third round before compensatory picks are up we just skip them. Don't think we had the problem last year.

Actually, last year we used "guesstimations" and they were close but not exact. Some dude or website has historically been pretty accurate though not 100% obviously in predicting comp. picks. We used his guesses.

I see nothing wrong with trading players. Its a mock GM draft, so if it's a decision the GM would or could make, I see nothing wrong with it in this game.

• Upvote 1

As a spectator, I look forward to watching the first round unfold.

:devious:

Well if we're trading players, then I'm sure you all will be running to my doorstep. But I'm sorry, the elite WRs that currently populate the Panthers roster are not up for trade.

Well if we're trading players, then I'm sure you all will be running to my doorstep. But I'm sorry, the elite WRs that currently populate the Panthers roster are not up for trade.

RONALDO-BUTTHURT.gif

As a spectator, I look forward to watching the first round unfold.

:devious:

If you are a top team in the draft looking to trade up or a team looking to trade up into the top par to if this draft, contact people now if you haven't. I don't want to be held up this early because people waited until the last minute to work a deal.

I should have the updated order and stuff up later today. Maybe even as late as early Monday morning.

#3 is still on the block.