Favre4Ever

2014 NFL Mock Draft Sign-Up & Discussion

Looking to trade down from 31.

Don't like a RB there for the Dolphins. Don't really like a RB for any team in the 1st round, especially one with run-blocking problems like Miami.

Thats pretty high for Hyde. Probably couldve got him much later.

Idk about the Lee pick either, there are at least two guys who can do what he does better available imo. But BLUE is the voice of the people now.

• Upvote 2

Trade:

Patriots receive:

24th overall pick

Falcons receive

29th overall pick

3rd round pick (93rd overall)

Please confirm, Donny.

DMac didn't go RAAAAAAAAWR after taking Mike Evans :think:

• Upvote 1

For the Eagles, Calvin Pryor is a player I've been looking at with the 22nd pick from the beginning. He's a dynamic player and was a leader on a very talented Louisville defense. He's the perfect answer to the questions Philly has had at safety since Dawkins left.

As for the Cheifs, they just need a guy who is explosive and can make big plays other than Jamaal Charles. He brings a lot of speed combined with Charles though. This team is pretty set defensively but I think this is the best pick for them.

• Upvote 1

Trade:

Patriots receive:

24th overall pick

Falcons receive

29th overall pick

3rd round pick (93rd overall)

Please confirm, Donny.

Confirmed.

For the Eagles, Calvin Pryor is a player I've been looking at with the 22nd pick from the beginning. He's a dynamic player and was a leader on a very talented Louisville defense. He's the perfect answer to the questions Philly has had at safety since Dawkins left.

As for the Cheifs, they just need a guy who is explosive and can make big plays other than Jamaal Charles. He brings a lot of speed combined with Charles though. This team is pretty set defensively but I think this is the best pick for them.

Nearly took Pryor at 21. I love some of these value picks mid-late 1st round man. Goooooood shit.

The Packers may be looking to trade back up into the late first / early 2nd. Anyone not named Aaron Rodgers is on the block, as well as our picks of course.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Regret on taking Evans already? When there's a lack of interest from people to trade up I'd just ignore the pressure of taking BPA and reach on a solid team need, but I'm sure Evans would make a bunch of noise regardless who picks him.

Regret Evans?? Nah son. lol. He's the best receiver in the draft imo. Regret as in I thought there was a better player available, going back and forth with myself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nearly took Pryor at 21. I love some of these value picks mid-late 1st round man. Goooooood shit.

If you took Pryor I was going Nix. The Saints ran the ball right down the Eagles throats in the playoff loss so Nix right along side Thorton and Cox would have solved a lot of problems as far as that goes, but we missed out on Earl Thomas. I'm not missing on Pryor haha.

Dig the Pryor pick for Philly. Nice work, Sean. :yep:

Should've sat still and let Dennard fall to me :(

Edited by Chernobyl426

Moves like this happen in the NFL draft every year though and if a team sees him as the number 1 back in the draft class maybe they just take him in the first instead of giving up picks to move up in the second to get him. I did the same thing with the Colts last year when I drafted Margus Hunt. I really liked him but didn't have a second rounder so, seeing as how I had a limited amount of picks to begin with I decided to reach on Hunt BECAUSE I valued my picks. In hindsight though Hunt hasn't been a dud, he also hasn't been a star which with his age obviously probaby makes that a big blunder on my part at this point tbh, but Hyde isn't in his late 20's lol. You never know with rookie RB's. He could go for 1200 yards..

Isnt the WR Sean took named Brandin Cooks, not Brandin Banks?

Good pick ATL, I used to be down on him, but that was more from 2 games I had seen. After re-watching some of his other games, he's really climbed into my top 3 OLBs. That's the armchair scout's truth. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Isnt the WR Sean took named Brandin Cooks, not Brandin Banks?

Brandon Banks was a Oregon State DB selected in the 5th round by the Chargers about 4-5 years ago. He was injured and then eventually picked up by Philly and now most likely out of the NFL. Brandon Hughes... still plays for Philly, was drafted 09...

Everything stated above is based off memory, didn't look it up.

But yeah, same school and first name

Edited by Socal