Favre4Ever

2014 NFL Mock Draft Sign-Up & Discussion

Is it too early to start talking about movement and such?

I'll say it right now. The #1 overall pick definitely has a price in my eyes, so for anyone interested just PM me.

Is it too early to start talking about movement and such?

I'll say it right now. The #1 overall pick definitely has a price in my eyes, so for anyone interested just PM me.

Clown move, bro? :smug:

I'll entertain offers for the #8 overall, but my decision will likely come down to the wire.

Thinking of a trade to #1 to acquire Bridgewater. We must remove Dalton :smug: *sarcasm*

It ain't a TGP with out Bangyz, Ill take those Redskins

• Upvote 1

I really like where I am with the Eagles but I'm obviously always open to acquiring more draft picks.

I'll take the Colts. I don't think we have any super active fans of theirs around here anymore.

Since everyone else is doing it:

The Jags 1st round pick is on the block.

I'm not trading so nobody even ask. :smug:

Give me the Chargers, if Kemp shows up and wants them then he can have them, though

What's the asking price for #3 and #6?

Edited by Chernobyl426

Clown move, bro? :smug:

If that's who you want. My "sources" say there's about a 0% chance he makes it to the 2nd pick. :laugh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll play with the :Cardinals: if that's cool?

Sarge took 'em I think

I'll play with the :Cardinals: if that's cool?

Nope. You can only play as your favorite team. Seeing as yours is taken, you can't participate this year. Sorry, bro.

In other, non-related items... We are getting a really good turn out really early. Higher number of different owners maybe since we started this. Obviously a good thing... but also might slow us down a little. We started out really well last year, but slowed WAY WAY WAY down in the end -- as we always do. It took us about 5 weeks in 2012 to complete and 7 last year. Yikes.

However, we have been helped by the draft being moved back a little.. So I want to offer this. I plan on speeding this up more than last year. I will not tolerate multiple skips of teams. If you know you are going to be gone or see yourself up in a couple hours or even in the next day.. Send your board to somebody. Have a proxy. We usually have one or two people who are active but don't participate in this and they are always willing to help.

Much less, if you have been skipped multiple times in previous years... Get your shit together, because if you don't.... I will rape you.

Anyway.. My proposition. I expect this to last NO LONGER than what it took us last year -- 7 weeks. There is 7 weeks and about 3-4 days between the start of the draft (May 8) and one week AFTER the start of free agency.

Would you guys be interested in giving free agency a week to shake out before starting or would you rather start this up ASAP?

Let free agency roll through. That's a very important factor to drafting.

Gimme the 9ers :rock:

• Upvote 1

I'm fine with waiting for the big name free agents to get signed.

I'm amazed by how fast signups went..would be interesting if nobody had a second team.

Hopefully...the draft goes as fast as signups did

Edited by ATL

I'll take the Ravens if none of their fans claim them before the deadline/start.