Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

D-Mac's Don't Mock it Till You Try it

How is Teddy Bridgewater the "best player" and "best passer" but Johnny Manziel is "far and away the best QB"?

The only thing I would do differently is switch Bortles and Manziel...otherwise...pretty good mock :yep:

If we draft Carr in round 1, I just may....

I think this would be a great first two rounds for us, Jake Matthews falling to us would be awesome, but I don't see it happening, he'd start right away at RT after we cut David Stewart then we'd probably let Roos walk next year when his contract is up and Matthews would shift over, and with Tre Mason we wouldn't miss CJ at all

that said, if that's the way we go in the draft I hope it means we addressed our defensive front in free agency because we're gonna need a lot of help there with a new defensive look

Bortles and Beckham is fine by me. Bradley Roby is overrated though and it's not really a need. Would rather see a guard or MLB at that spot.

We won't need Dix when we sign Byrd. And I am not really sold on Crichton. You have the right idea for the Packers but the wrong players. ;)

I would be thrilled to have Mosley fall into the Eagles lap at 22 because I feel he's far and away the best player at his position in this draft and he could be a great leader for this team for years to come. Not sure about taking the 10th or so WR taken though with our 2nd rounder.

Kony Ealy...

<3 you D-Mac.

I would be thrilled to have Mosley fall into the Eagles lap at 22 because I feel he's far and away the best player at his position in this draft and he could be a great leader for this team for years to come. Not sure about taking the 10th or so WR taken though with our 2nd rounder.

I admit I did struggle a bit with the Eagles. It was either a corner or a WR. The safety class has good mid round talent, but up top.. I'm not sure...

Idc how good he is I do not want some dude called "Ha Ha Clinton-Dix". I seriously cannot see myself cheering that name.

Are there any guards worth drafting at 8, because the Vikings really really really need another guard?

Are there any guards worth drafting at 8, because the Vikings really really really need another guard?

Maybe 8th of round 2.

Robinson has the potential to be an all-universe guard (despite his height) but there's no way he'll be there at #8 imo. Zack Martin also could play guard, and I have him as a top 15 talent, but he isn't a top 10 talent.

But yea, the guard class isn't overly talented at the top.

You're a year late for that
  • Upvote 1

Why do you have Pryor falling so far?

Gonna sound a little back assward, but I prefer him to Ha-Ha who is my #3 safety. But this is based more on how I think they'll turn out. Not really how I think it should.

I see him falling possibly because there is question as to whether or not he'll be more then a box safety. He'll still go in the first round, but later imo.

• Upvote 1

As a FS, Ha Ha > Pryor.

Pryor is that Cyprien/Swearinger type enforcer who can dabble in some high coverage and match up well on backs and TEs though. Just depends what you're team is looking for honestly. I can see Pryor lasting as long as he did on Dmac's mock. I could also see Jimmie Ward possibly getting picked ahead of him if another team likes him better too. I like all three though, great players.